Any other romantically unsuccessful people here cursed with the "big nose and small chin/jaw" situation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can all ***** about our looks, but the truth is, men of all descriptions have attracted women, so be more like such men.
Yes I've attracted some women and some were even striving to begin a relationship with me ... but what can I do if I am a most unhappy combination of odd sensuality and moral purity ... I need to buy such rare merchandise from dedicated store

Yes I've attracted some women and some were even striving to begin a relationship with me ... but what can I do if I am a most unhappy combination of odd sensuality and moral purity ... I need to buy such rare merchandise from dedicated store
I’m sorry but I struggle to understand your meaning

I’m sorry but I struggle to understand your meaning
Your message was to stop "whining" because of looks since there are men who have issues with looks but they still manage to attract women so the problem lies elsewhere ... so I assumed it's the personality and I should change something related to that

Your message was to stop "whining" because of looks since there are men who have issues with looks but they still manage to attract women so the problem lies elsewhere ... so I assumed it's the personality and I should change something related to that
Personality is just one thing. Make more money, get more physical, be more creative, become more affable, be a better listener/speaker, be more of so many other things.
I've no idea.
Well I’ve just made a few suggestions

Personality is just one thing. Make more money, get more physical, be more creative, become more affable, be a better listener/speaker, be more or so many other things.

Well I’ve just made a few suggestions
but I want a woman like me ... less money, less physical, less ...

as long as I feel happy with my current personality I don't wanna change it ... I want a fair transaction not attraction ... I never dated in the classical way and I will never do ... I negotiate from the beginning a fair barter price between my merchandise and her merchandise

edit: according to your philosophy a fat and poor woman is entitled to a good looking man but a fat, poor man has to sweat to "attract" even such a woman ... I sometimes believe that we became servants on a planet we once ruled

Last edited:
I do believe that this particular combination of features is one of the most unfortunate to have. My nose is huge and hooked whilst my lower jaw and chin are rather short and set back, which makes my face look off balance, in both profile and face-on. It's been playing on my mind more and more just lately and I'm at the point where I almost feel resentment towards people with "normal" sized noses and balanced facial features. I've never been a fan of cosmetic surgery, but the more I dwell on this, the more it seems like an attractive option. Maybe it's just a moment of weakness which will pass, but I do place partial blame on these facial features of mine for the fact that I'm 35 and have never managed to attract anyone in my life, thus far. I acknowledge there are other non physical drawbacks working against me too, though.
Seriously don't worry about your facial features, find a way to use self hypnosis or affirmations to accept and like your face and guaranteed a lady or two will like it as well. There are loads of women who aren't shallow and care more about personality but lack of confidence is as unattractive as arrogance. If you are comfortable with your appearance you will seem more approachable

I was born with the genetics of a naturally ectomorphic body type, an abnormally small head (within the standard deviation for normal humans, but so what, it's still small), non prominent chin, and smooth (not chiseled) facial features.

So yeah, I'm basically f****d. Females are an especially unforgiving species.

But at least I was able to make a decent living. So I paid for what I needed. Not ideal, but better than nothing...

I see. I'm in the U.K. where we have a national health service, but as far as I'm aware, cosmetic surgery is never covered by that. I think I'm basically sh*t out of luck.
Depends on if it's affecting your mental health and daily life. Need to speak to your GP about it.

I hate the way that this kind of stuff gets presented in the media.
Clickbait/predatory scams that prey on the insecurities of people.
The information itself is not a bad thing, the way it is presented is what is bad.
Some data points yielded some results, or the testing was influenced by the margin more flattered by the testers to get the results that they want, rather than the results that truly and actually are.
It's incredibly bad and unhealthy for society.
Marketing has its head so far up its ass 99% of the time that it doesn't know what its doing anyway, it needs to stay the fresia away from science.

I was born with the genetics of a naturally ectomorphic body type, an abnormally small head (within the standard deviation for normal humans, but so what, it's still small), non prominent chin, and smooth (not chiseled) facial features.

So yeah, I'm basically f****d. Females are an especially unforgiving species.

But at least I was able to make a decent living. So I paid for what I needed. Not ideal, but better than nothing...
no joke I wish we could turn back time and exchange places ... what use I was courted by some of the most beautiful girls, the ones that everybody wanted, since I had the moral development of Forrest Gump back then

I hate the way that this kind of stuff gets presented in the media.
Clickbait/predatory scams that prey on the insecurities of people.
The information itself is not a bad thing, the way it is presented is what is bad.
Some data points yielded some results, or the testing was influenced by the margin more flattered by the testers to get the results that they want, rather than the results that truly and actually are.
It's incredibly bad and unhealthy for society.
Marketing has its head so far up its ass 99% of the time that it doesn't know what its doing anyway, it needs to stay the fresia away from science.

Sorry, I'm confused. What are you referring to?

as long as I feel happy with my current personality I don't wanna change it ... I want a fair transaction not attraction ... I never dated in the classical way and I will never do ... I negotiate from the beginning a fair barter price between my merchandise and her merchandise

edit: according to your philosophy a fat and poor woman is entitled to a good looking man but a fat, poor man has to sweat to "attract" even such a woman ... I sometimes believe that we became servants on a planet we once ruled
But this thread wasn’t about you. If you’re happy with how you are, then that’s great. You don’t need to change anything.

You have my philosophy completely wrong. My whole point was, if you’re unhappy with yourself and can’t attract a women, be more like the men who have your characteristics and who still are able to attract women.

Latest posts

Back