Any thoughts on Andrew Tate?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybetrollingmaybenot

Reaction score
Probably not the best forum to ask about this guy but he hardly fits in any kind of forum or website...or place in the universe. If you don't know who that is:

* kickboxer;
* criminal
* sells courses on how to be a "top g", called "hustler university".

All over youtube, instagram and just everywhere where you can add text these days (maybe not tiktok who knows).

Nope. But, I won't start any honeysuckle with him. I sure the hell won't start any honeysuckle with the MMA fighters either. IMO, drug fueled testosterone machines.

Basically, "what had happened was..."

Andrew Tate tried to buy the internet.
CERN laughed at him and then was like "No, fresia off guy. Go bother Alphabet."
So then he went to Alphabet and was like:
"I'd like to buy the YouTube Algorithm, please."
And then Alphabet said:
"Lemme guess: You're running from the IRS and Vanguard, right?"

/AndrewTate2022

Now I don't hate the man, but I don't really like him, either.

Anybody that's in Multi-Level Marketing and Pyramid Schemes is full of honeysuckle.
If you think about it, there's a 1:1 ratio of him egotistically talking about his money and his women to the way there are Mistresses and Dommes who do the exact same schtick with a bunch of submissive men beneath them. He's just a little bit better at the juggling act, and he's got a couple of Project Mayhem style cards up his sleeve, but otherwise it's the same schtick. But that's his business platform and how he sells himself.

To some degree, Andrew Tate knows he's full of honeysuckle, although he's very tongue-in-cheek when he admits to it, and you've kind of got to know a thing or two about the business world in order to really understand why that is the way that it is. He's doing what all the wealthy people do, he's just swinging a bigger bat, at a bigger ball, with a bigger consequence for a strike. That's all that it is.

There's a breakdown of a scene in the movie Margin Call where one of the characters in the movie reveals how he spent the $2 Million dollars he made in a year. Essentially, Tate is kind of like that: The man is a slave to his devices, namely high class beautiful women and expensive materialistic items. If there's truth to him growing up and fighting in poverty, that very much might be why, as most of the people who grow up that way typically have unrealistic dreams that they end up chasing, often with incredibly high risk long-term consequences for doing so.

I do however think he's funny sometimes, rather it's him trying to be funny or if it just comes out that way because he's go an ego the size of the Bootes Void, I don't know.

I am admittedly, rather tired of hearing about him pretty much every day for the past like week or so.

Tone Clarification Edit: This response should be read as nonchalantly as possible.

I think he's a bullshit artist, that was lucky enough to have been born with a body, that could make him the money and give him the personality, to get away with his bullshit.

I don't think Andrew Tate is in that much of a position to tell anyone how to make money or attract women, unless he's going to teach people how to become a professional fighter, because that's what actually worked for him, that's what his money and appeal with women is really based on - not all this other stuff. All this crypto and dropshipping stuff, and "game", is bullshit. It's trying to get something for nothing, and that's why it won't work.

I feel like anything other than,
"find some skill set/knowledge base/expertise/profession/craft/trade, to perform/achieve/succeed at,
make your role/identity/personality around it,
and have confidence and pride because of it",
is nonsense. "Game" and pickup artists are a con.

I think as time goes on, if conditions for regular people keep getting worse, we're going to see more and more bullshit artists promising them easy (misleading and false) answers, the more people get desperate to escape their lives.

Last edited:
^ Yeah pretty much...the thing however is that he got apprehended (twice) and not over a "cool" crime such as weed smuggling, nasa hacking, fast and furious car theft or whatever but kidnapping and sex slavery and he is still somehow free and hero of teenage boys. On top of that I read many women wouldn't consider his face appealing and he is a "pua" who defends paying for hookers, gimme a break lol.

Never heard of the guy but I can't stand people who are like that. As far as I'm concerned they can take their honeysuckle and peddle it back up their ass.

^ Yeah pretty much...the thing however is that he got apprehended (twice) and not over a "cool" crime such as weed smuggling, nasa hacking, fast and furious car theft or whatever but kidnapping and sex slavery and he is still somehow free and hero of teenage boys. On top of that I read many women wouldn't consider his face appealing and he is a "pua" who defends paying for hookers, gimme a break lol.

Well, teenage boys tend to idolize dumb and shocking/offensive people and things. So that's pretty easy to explain. But if he really did those crimes, he absolutely should be in jail.

I don't know why he would advocate paying for it though. If he's all about presenting himself as a guy who will teach you how to be a "winner", that's pretty un-"winner" behavior if you ask me.

Not only that but I really don't get people that are all about paying for it. I've seen a lot of people on places like reddit, and even here saying they paid for it, even worked with this guy once that said he paid for it in Amsterdam, and I'm like....what? Isn't anyone afraid of STDs anymore? Have people forgotten that they are very much still a thing? They scare the hell out of me. I don't get how people can act so cavalier about it.

Never heard of him but he sounds like a wannabe Dan Bilzerian with a ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
As part of my academic research, I was led to make a nuanced analysis of the phenomenon that is Andrew Tate. I see here in the comments that the opinions on this matter are a little divided. Please read the article I made (link below) to better understand the different tactics that Andrew Tate has undertaken to stand out and flood our feeds. And by the way, If you want to learn some hacks yourself to improve your content and propel yourself further, you've come to the right place!
https://digital.hec.ca/blog/andrew-tate-marketing-medias-sociaux/

Not a fan but I also think a lot of the "outrage" directed at him isn't for the ostensible reasons given but because everything he promotes in terms of men making money and sleeping with lots of women is actually what society values even if doesn't want to admit it. He held up a mirror to people and that's why they dislike him so much.

Not a fan but I also think a lot of the "outrage" directed at him isn't for the ostensible reasons given but because everything he promotes in terms of men making money and sleeping with lots of women is actually what society values even if doesn't want to admit it. He held up a mirror to people and that's why they dislike him so much.

I'm pretty sure Brosef Jones sunk his own battleship when he publicly stated that ISIS is "the real Muslims."

10 to 20 years, nobody is going to remember who he is.

I haven't actually done any real investigation into the sex trafficking claims but doesn't it seem odd that a real sex trafficker would blast themselves all over Youtube and draw so much attention to themselves? I'd associate sex traffickers more with the darknet.

Is he related to Larry Tate?

iu

Latest posts

Back