Anyone fans of MARINA, Lana Del Rey, or Melanie Martinez?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who, who and who?
Ah, of course. I didn't expect many people to know who they are, but they're my all-time favorite artists. You should give them a listen. Personally, I recommend you listen to chemtrails over the country club, born to die, or ultraviolence by Lana del Rey.

I def know Lana and like her songs! She has a beautiful voice and style of singing. I liked her cover of
Sublime's Summertime. And i like her song Summertime sadness. I will def check out those songs u recommended
and the other artists who i have not heard. if u have recommendations for them or share your favs, then lmk

I def know Lana and like her songs! She has a beautiful voice and style of singing. I liked her cover of
Sublime's Summertime. And i like her song Summertime sadness. I will def check out those songs u recommended
and the other artists who i have not heard. if u have recommendations for them or share your favs, then lmk
Oh my GOSH. It's been a while since I've been on here but nice to meet you!!

I won't claim that I'm a fan, but I've heard quite a lot of Lana Del Rey songs. At one point I was even part of a forum for her and her music because of someone I used to talk to, and I wanted to be a fan because I like the music but the person that got me on the forum kind of tainted my interest. One of the songs that always stuck out for me was the cover of Summer Wine, mostly because one of my favorite singers also did a cover of that.

Here's that version if you're interested.

I won't claim that I'm a fan, but I've heard quite a lot of Lana Del Rey songs. At one point I was even part of a forum for her and her music because of someone I used to talk to, and I wanted to be a fan because I like the music but the person that got me on the forum kind of tainted my interest. One of the songs that always stuck out for me was the cover of Summer Wine, mostly because one of my favorite singers also did a cover of that.

Here's that version if you're interested.

This is my favourite version of summer wine. I briefly worked as a barman at the Tavista club in Helsinki, 20 odd years ago, saw H.I.M a few times ... decent band.

This is my favourite version of summer wine. I briefly worked as a barman at the Tavista club in Helsinki, 20 odd years ago, saw H.I.M a few times ... decent band.
They've been one of my favorite bands for at least 20 years, and Ville Valo is one of my favorite singers so admittedly I'm a little biased towards that version as well. I just wish he could have shown off more of his range here instead of just the deeper end of his voice.

I love ultraviolence and Blue Banisters by Lana Del Rey :)
It's quite dissapointing that not all her songs are on Spotify in my opinion. Well.... what can you do about it :p

Marina's The family jewels is a great album in my opinion aswel, from Marina.

From Melanie Martinez i only listened to the crybaby album, but its a great one :))

I like Lana Del Ray but aren't familiar with Marina or Melanie Martinez.
What do you think of Computer Magic?

Latest posts

Back