Anyone here ever done pick up?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeyondShy said:
How are there positives? It demeans women. The guy who treats them more like crap is the big winner. Hooray! That sounds like so much fun. When's the next meeting so I can join up? <----And for all you people who can not understand this I am saying this sarcastically. I.E. I don't mean it. Thank you.

I would rather be alone instead of doing this to a woman who just wants to meet a nice guy.
Sorry for interposing, but enough of this drama.
The big winner is the guy who has the most success with females, which means he's doing what they dig. That's it.
And to your half mythical "nice guy" woman, you can do whatever you want. Your fantasies, your rules. As it has been reiterated even here on this forum, "nice" isn't anything. It's not a quality; per se, it won't interest anyone.

TheRealCallie said:
amale said:
TheRealCallie said:
Seriously doubt you are better at Google than I am. Lol
So you Google ONE side of something? Lol, yeah, that's how you find facts. Nice try, though.
Considering that you indeed googled and proudly presented only one side of something, I'm afraid the final lol may be on you.

I don't recall telling you what I searched for. It wasn't "men are more emotional," it was "are women or men more emotional." M'kay, thanks. I know how to research. I also never said there weren't other studies, now did I? Again, nice try...
I don't mean to be rude, but "are women or men more emotional." is a Yahoo Answers level of research.
At least you should've tried to find studies from the both sides and try to compare them. I think it would be a waste of time anyway, but at least a waste of time shaped like a genuine attempt at research.

amale said:
I don't mean to be rude, but "are women or men more emotional." is a Yahoo Answers level of research.
At least you should've tried to find studies from the both sides and try to compare them. I think it would be a waste of time anyway, but at least a waste of time shaped like a genuine attempt at research.

Actually, I just checked, you get almost identical ******* results. I know how Google works, I know what will get you what you are looking for. Thanks though. Again, nice try.

And I'm sure you DO mean to be rude. After all, that's what PUA is all about. :D

I have a few questions for the women here

#1: If you found out that the guy that you are with or an ex used pick up to get you, how would you feel?
#2: If a guy wants to improve his dating outlook and you think pick up is so wrong what would to tell him to do? (I have some ideas myself).
#3: Do you think that anyone has been into pick up is sleazy?

Hauntyoueveryday said:
I have a few questions for the women here

#1: If you found out that the guy that you are with or an ex used pick up to get you, how would you feel?
#2: If a guy wants to improve his dating outlook and you think pick up is so wrong what would to tell him to do? (I have some ideas myself).
#3: Do you think that anyone has been into pick up is sleazy?

I would be angry at first, but then I would feel bad for him because it would turn me off so much and if he really liked me, he would now be out of luck.
I'd feel bad that all his efforts were going to go to hell, especially because he put so much crazy person effort into me.
I would feel sorry for him because it would prove to me how desperate he is and what bad self esteem he has.
It would make me sad because I would know he now has no chance in hell and if I liked him I would be really disappointed.
I would mostly be angry at first though, but then quickly realise that there is no point, because anything i say or do in his mind is all part of the game.
------------------------------------
I'd say stop thinking about it and focus on your career. Your particular goals require 150% effort and still result in a 90% failure rate.
-------------------------------------
You mean sleazy like promiscuous? Then not sleazy no. Desperate and insecure yes. Devious and untrustworthy yes. A sad case yes. IMO People can be as promiscuous as they want as long as they are not lying to and decieving people to get what they want.

And I'll clear up your thoughts on reality while Im here and then Im done cause you are getting way too much attention already.

You are basically trying to argue that "it works, girls like a challenge, a emotionally unavailable ******* and a player" right?

So surprise, I agree... most girls do fall for this honeysuckle and many do like it but... its because they are messed up. Humanity in general, is messed up for so many reasons. People gravitate to what feels comfortable so if a person has a dysfunctional chaotic childhood they will seek out a dysfunctional relationship where they feel that same chaos.

The only girls who will gravitate to your abuse are girls who have been abused and haven't gotten past it and thats an invite to hell.

If you want an abused messed up woman who hasn't healed herself from her poor childhood/negligent father/ abusive boyfriend, then more power to you, maybe you like that kind of thing, I think you said you liked it no?

If thats the drama you want then go on with your game because it will 100% work on these woman, and sadly you're right it is a large portion of the population because human beings are becoming increasingly dysfunctional. Many parents are failing miserably at child rearing. Dysfunction is growing along with the self and the ego.

However, if you like the crazy dysfunctional bitches then you are as messed up as the crazy bitches because you are also seeking chaos to be comfortable. Its you who likes the challenge and drama too. You are the same as the woman you look down on.

Think of woman on a continuum of susceptibility to this honeysuckle. On one side you have the fresia ups who love it and on the other side you have the woman who have zero interest in it and then, everything in between.

Ask yourself who you want to be and which woman do you want.

In other words, your honeysuckle works on some woman, but it will never work on a decent woman who has her head on straight.

Aim higher and love yourself a bit more to think you might be worth a decent woman.

Its easy to tell you this, but you might not get it until you get older and see that older woman are not as niave and it will force you to examine yourself and your own dysfunction.

I'm done... good luck.

Is anyone else sick of this? Because I sure am. It's like a broken record on the worst album possible.

Sorry, but this will be closed now. I thought it could possibly end up just sharing some ideas on the matter, but of course, it's proved near impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back