Anyone here into football-soccer ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of the mighty Arsenal, we're trying to sign one of your countrymen at the moment, Lisandro Martinez, I don't know much about him but rumour is he's an exciting prospect definitely an upgrade on the players we have in his position.

I'm a fan of the mighty Arsenal, we're trying to sign one of your countrymen at the moment, Lisandro Martinez, I don't know much about him but rumour is he's an exciting prospect definitely an upgrade on the players we have in his position.
So glad to find another soccee fan here. Yes, I saw that news about Martinez and Arsenal, but it said would be hard for Ajaz to leave him.

Im excited with all the transfers from Argentinians and in what teams gonna end up, gonna be fun to watch. Lautaro Martinez to the Premier maybe. And our golden boy Julian Alvarez to MCity.

More Argentinians in British football would be fantastic for our game, everyone loves the Brazilians but I think a cultured Argentine striker has far more flair. I was lucky enough to see Sergio Agüero a few times when he was at City.

More Argentinians in British football would be fantastic for our game, everyone loves the Brazilians but I think a cultured Argentine striker has far more flair. I was lucky enough to see Sergio Agüero a few times when he was at City.
Man, Im so excited for Alvarez, I think he should be the next big thing. More than Lautaro Martinez, or Dybala, or anyone. Hope Pep can put Haaland and him at same time, or Halaand does bad and Julian great so Haaland to the bench, hahaha.

So good to see those games live. Here in Argentina our football is nosediving... the good games are just a few. No chance to compete against a Premier League good team.

G Jesus for Arsenal now. Even if I like JAlvarez going to MCity, I feel that City gonna be weaker this comming season than in the past season.

Jesus out, Sterling out. Those are good players ! With experience. Now bringing new guys and I dont see the team gonna be solid from the start. Hope to be wrong.

G Jesus for Arsenal now. Even if I like JAlvarez going to MCity, I feel that City gonna be weaker this comming season than in the past season.

Jesus out, Sterling out. Those are good players ! With experience. Now bringing new guys and I dont see the team gonna be solid from the start. Hope to be wrong.
Looks like Arsenal will be signing Zinchenko from City this week and Barca are chasing Bernardo Silva so, yeah, they'll definitely be looking for a couple of marquee signings before the window closes.

Rumour is they want Saka, I love the kid, he was outstanding for Arsenal last season, but City are going to need a wee bit more I think.

Mostly EPL. No to MLS. I will watch just about any European games. I Reallywanted to go see Everton in Minnesota on Wednesday but i guess Im just waiting for aug 6.

Latest posts

Back