Anyone in their 40's?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't feel like I'm in my 40s either - but I'm also surrounded by the energy of youth all day :) and ... HEY I heard 40 is the new 30, 50 is the new 40. So....Ill take that I'm just renewed !! Age is just a number ....but I did feel a wee bit outnumbered on the forum initially lol I only recently figured out how to find what people post daily or what I posted lol. I guess I should have asked a teenager ;-) We can have had a full life and still be gasping for more !! I'm personally not done yet. I've been enjoying the games threads ...and only gently beginning to decide if I'm venturing out further. We shall see ! Nice to see everyone here :)

girlontheshelf said:
How many people created friendship on this forum ?

I've formed several nice friendships on here. Some of the best ones I've ever had even.

Some people have actually gotten married because of this place.
I think 2 couples but I might be wrong about the number.

Iam just about into my 40s so I guess i fit into this box even if I dont like to think in it :p

I've had a few friendships start here... most of which have fizzled out, but I have one very good friend whom I communicate with on most days.

I'm sure I posted in this thread with my old account and I'm still in my 40s.

In my early 40's...I have a tough time making or keeping friends. Those that have been able to make friends are truly fortunate.

Latest posts

Back