Anyone know what happened to Skorian?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His last post does mention an automated ban issue at the time, I wouldn't put much credence in it, considering his pisting history. I suspect he just stopped coming. Saw a lot of older members with banned status I don't think were legitimately banned, considering their last few posts

His last post does mention an automated ban issue at the time, I wouldn't put much credence in it, considering his pisting history. I suspect he just stopped coming. Saw a lot of older members with banned status I don't think were legitimately banned, considering their last few posts

No, that thread was a joke. I think I was banned a lot when that was going on. Anyone who posted too fast would get banned. It was an issue with the spam detector thing that was being used at the time. I'm fairly certain Skorian's ban was for a legit reason. I can't recall what it was, but the mods were pretty good about unbanning those who shouldn't have been banned from that.

No, that thread was a joke. I think I was banned a lot when that was going on. Anyone who posted too fast would get banned. It was an issue with the spam detector thing that was being used at the time. I'm fairly certain Skorian's ban was for a legit reason. I can't recall what it was, but the mods were pretty good about unbanning those who shouldn't have been banned from that.
Ah, I stand corrected, it was just guesswork. I'm not old enough to know, it was wayyyy before my time 😈

More to the point, was that vile person who recently kept accusing someone of being a paedophile ever banned? I hope so.

Latest posts

Back