Anyone remember this old thing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

Cleocatra posted it once upon a time, long ago. I think it's worthy of being re-posted:

Help animals survive with a single mouse-click!

Make it Your home-page when opening Your browser or at least a bookmark and click it every day!
Don't forget about the other important causes within the tabs at the very top of the site!

ya i have it saved to my favorites, i also go over and click for the rainforest too :)

Haha, Liapos.

Added to my quicklink bar...will click every day for critters and rainforest.

Those type of sites are very good but they make me feel very sad.
Though I do make donations to the lost dogs home in Melbourne on a regular basis.

Well at the top of the website You can choose several different good causes to help, so click those too then! =O)

I don't like animal charities. Surely if you're going to give your money away then you might aswell give it to real ones that help people instead.

I'm not a -huge- fan of animal charities due to there being some more immediately pressing issues available...but a rainforest charity, I'm all for. It's a valuable thing to be protecting for a variety of reasons...and it doesn't grow back that fast. Having been involved in logging, I think I can safely say there are *plenty of other places* that we can be logging in. :p

Well, You're not giving away Your money. You're clicking a button... save a kitten... by clicking a button... ehum

Humans are more imporatnt becaaauuussee....? We're smarter? We feel more pain? Pff...

Robin said:
Well, You're not giving away Your money. You're clicking a button... save a kitten... by clicking a button... ehum

Humans are more imporatnt becaaauuussee....? We're smarter? We feel more pain? Pff...

Yup, I agree.

Latest posts

Back