Anyone want to chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 189843

Reaction score
I could really use more people to chat with, and anxiety makes it hard to meet people so I'm going to take a chance and try making a thread here. I have a few things about me on my profile, though not much really. I struggle with anxiety and depression, so it would be nice to chat with people that understand that because I feel it would make it easier to chat. If anyone is interested please message me.

Thank you. I usually don't have any luck when I try something like this, though I've learned to just accept it and move on when people don't want to talk.

Hello :)

I'm a late bloomer when it comes to social situation. Only around 21yo did I start to really have deeper and wider friendships groups, and to an extent where I can say: "I have friends"

I think Covid changed me, so that's always something positive from all that negative time...

But I understand where you're coming from. It would be a lot easier to talk 1on1 in real life, as it's often difficult to apprehend who the other person on the other side of the screen is.

I'm probably not free for an intense 2 hours session chat, but we can start a conversation where we reply from time to time :)

I'll start: shower or bath ?
I prefer showers d:

Latest posts

Back