Are you a DAY or NIGHT person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a night person for a while. Often what does it is that there are so many things I want to read on the internet - either trying to find solutions to my problems, or just seeing things that get my curiosity going.

And in the summertime, I like to go for walks at night. It's warm enough that you can still be in a t-shirt and shorts, but you can enjoy the stillness of the night like others were saying, with only a few cars here and there, and most people asleep. It almost feels like the whole world is mine, to be alone with my thoughts.

But lately, I've been working on converting to a morning person by forcing myself to go to bed on time. I figure it will make my life easier to get on the hours of most of the world. So far, it seems to be working.

I'm back to being more of a night owl again now. I had a very balanced sleeping pattern, but royally destroyed it by sleeping for hours and hours and hours to a point that i didn't even know what day of the week it was. Oh well, i'm not going anywhere or doing anything so it doesn't really matter tbh.

Latest posts

Back