Are you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sorry to hear that you are unhappy with life. but i just want to let you know that we all deserve to be loved in this world, no matter who you are. so if no one has told you this lately, i love everyone and wish everyone the best in life lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

im sorry to hear that you are unhappy with life. but i just want to let you know that we all deserve to be loved in this world, no matter who you are. so if no one has told you this lately, i love everyone and wish everyone the best in life lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
need more people like this keep doing what you do :)

No,the loneliness inside me,the emptiness that I feel.
I'm sorry that you feel this way I wish I could hug you, why? because you are a sweetheart :)
Yes I'm unhappy. No I'm not happy, Why? I suck.
I don't believe that you do suck never got to talk to you much but you seem like a alright dude hold you head up my dude you are unique in your own way you never told us hold old you were birthday guy lol if you don't want to though that's cool, I'm just curious I could look at your profile but where's the fun or conversation in that? :D

I don't see happiness as other people see it. Personally, I don't think anyone can be happy all the time. It's for those special moments that make life worth living. It's those memories you never want to forget. Your first kiss, your wedding day (or your divorce day, depending. :p ), the birth of your child, winning the lottery, etc.

I am, however, content with my life.

You are a great person Azariah,Bam is right we do need more people like you in this world,your awesome,keep doing what your doing and keep spreading the love and peace 🙂
I'm sorry that you feel this way I wish I could hug you, why? because you are a sweetheart :)

I don't believe that you do suck never got to talk to you much but you seem like a alright dude hold you head up my dude you are unique in your own way you never told us hold old you were birthday guy lol if you don't want to though that's cool, I'm just curious I could look at your profile but where's the fun or conversation in that? :D
Thank you so much Bam,I wish I could hug you too 🙂

Latest posts

Back