Are you picky when it comes to friends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Lorre said:
I'm not very picky, I just enjoy 'pleasant' people.

Basically it all boils down to this: if you're not a 'jerk' then you can be my friend.

Exactly, Peter. I'm not picky at all, however, I'm not exactly fast to claim someone is my best friend. Friendships are meant to grow.

Maybe I am picky.. not sure.. lots of sorts of people scare me.. I do not dislike most people, just they are scary, and difficult to become comfortable with. There is only very specific a sort of person I can become comfortable with, and not many of them I met before.

But, sex of a person does not matter to me at all.

Some personalities can scare me off too. Like too hyper/happy it's either overwhelming or I fear they will find me boring cause I'm not being hyper in return.

I don't know if I'm really picky. I like people and I like hearing their stories, but I rarely open up myself to a lot of them. It's not because I don't want to, it's just that there are certain kinds of people I find easy to open up myself with, to talk to and not feel awkward. I guess that would seem as I am picky.

on the second question, I make friends with girls better in real life than online. and I make friends with guys better online than in real life.. wonder why.

Latest posts

Back