are you talking to me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like observational humor the most. Also sarcastic, absurd, dry & goofy sometimes. I can have self deprecating humor. I don't like humor that might hurt someone. In any fashion. Having gone through a lot of difficult things myself & knowing what it's like to be triggered. Suddenly having flashbacks is not enjoyable.
I'm so sorry to hear this,I hope your ok.

I'm so sorry to hear this,I hope your ok.
Thanks. As I posted in my intro, I'm a 3x cancer warrior (currently with stage 4 uterine) & a multi abuse survivor (starting with my mother). I also lost my ex in Dec. We were friends & I was his advocate (he was in a care facility). A lot of conflicting emotions to process, as he was one of the abusers at times. I've been doing inner work & healing the past 2 1/2 years. One thing I'm learning is to trust more & ask for support. My friend & next door neighbor passed suddenly on Sat. A lot going on in the last year.

Thanks. As I posted in my intro, I'm a 3x cancer warrior (currently with stage 4 uterine) & a multi abuse survivor (starting with my mother). I also lost my ex in Dec. We were friends & I was his advocate (he was in a care facility). A lot of conflicting emotions to process, as he was one of the abusers at times. I've been doing inner work & healing the past 2 1/2 years. One thing I'm learning is to trust more & ask for support. My friend & next door neighbor passed suddenly on Sat. A lot going on in the last year.
wow,I'm so sorry to hear this,it sure does sound like you have been through a lot,I'm sending you hugs 🤗

You've made 200 posts and been awarded the "Seriously likeable!" trophy ... now sleep well it's almost 1 AM

Latest posts

Back