Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess id go for a pistol or revolver of sorts since its small.

Would you use steroids?
I haven't but man... I am so tempted to. Steroids are great for muscle building and recovery. On the other hand though, the downsides are so severe. Downsides like early death. So no, I would not use steroids.

I have used a bow and arrow before in a shooting gallery.

I tried using a skateboard before but I sucked so hard at it. 😂

My hair is pretty long so yeah I do.

Do you touch yourself everyday?

You answered like 4 questions except mine, which was the last one.

No i dont.

Are you hungry?

You answered like 4 questions except mine, which was the last one.

No i dont.

Are you hungry?
Alright alright my bad dude. I do not play chess. That is to say I suck at it. I have no strategies. I just go in there and try not to get my pieces obliterated.

I am actually. I know I shouldn't eat anything though. Don't wanna be in a caloric surplus. My cheat day is tomorrow so I get to eat anything I want.

Why are you gae?

You are gae.

And you should play chess with me, im bad too.

What will you eat tomorrow?

You are gae.

And you should play chess with me, im bad too.

What will you eat tomorrow?

Not as bad as me man, I guarantee it.

Nothing special. I am just gonna get a bunch of Mcdonalds burgers, two orders of fries, and a bunch of nuggets to put into the burgers and have a nugget cheeseburger.

Do you know da wae?

I dont really feel any type of way towards any musician these days.

No i do not.

A nugget cheeseburger lmao, guess you dont just try disgusting foreign foods huh? 😎

Would you go live on a secluded island with an undiscovered tribe?

I dont really feel any type of way towards any musician these days.

No i do not.

A nugget cheeseburger lmao, guess you dont just try disgusting foreign foods huh? 😎

Would you go live on a secluded island with an undiscovered tribe?
I tried a lot of different foods back in the day when I used to travel. Also, I don't have many or any options here in the UK. Especially in the town I live in. Lets be honest, if it ain't curry, British people don't know Jack honeysuckle about food..... Except maybe for Gordon Ramsey but then again his take on a grilled cheese sandwich was abominable.😩

I wish I lived in a more culturally diverse area so I can eat more varied foods.

Live in a close knit community where everybody works together to survive? Sure no problem.

Would you visit hell if you could?

Time to start looking at appartments.

No i definitely would not.

This is gonna be my last for tonight.

Would you rather be part of the conquest of the Ottoman empire, the german empire (pre 20th century) or the russian empire?

I think German. I think I'd have more fun there. That and Germans are all about meat and sausages 🤤

Alright, goodnight man.

Would rather talk to Stan or make love to a man?

Floors. I hate dirty bathrooms.

Would you rather make love to your shoe or talk to stu?

Yes, and i prefer to, as well. Itd take a whole lot for me to buy an automatic.

What will you eat today?

Latest posts

Back