Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes as long as the guy asking me that doesn't grab my hand and stick it down his pants. Ha! ha!

Do you think you'll ever loose the desire to learn new things?
nope

will there ever be a time that you will stop experimenting and researching?

No. But, as I get older the type of things I experiment with and research will change and become more boring. I.E. Finding the best/lightest walker and cane. ha! ha!

Do you believe you are going to have a good life?

um can you explain a good life to me? :D maybe?

where in time (if you had a chance to time travel) would you go?

Yes. Although I can't see it happening right now.

Beer or wine?

Wow... how romantic of course I have to be next since love is in the air!!!

Wine me up scotty!

Hmm would you blow your partner a kiss in front of all your friends? 😅

No. I’m pretty sure the only people I’ve blown a kisses to are my son and babies.

Big spoon or little spoon?

Probably some kind of reptile-type creature, that eventually evolved feathers and turned into the chicken as we know it today 🦎 🐔

What is your style? Like what look do you go for, if you go for one specifically?

Style of what? Ferrari, Hilti, and Hitler.

Whats your nr one wish for your life?

I was thinking more along the lines of, your personal style, style of dress/appearance, your character. Like what look you go for, to present yourself.

How is Hitler your style though 😅 ????

To answer yours, it's a three-way tie between becoming successful/getting money,
becoming creative/imaginative and good enough at something to do something with it and therefore being attractive and interesting,
and getting into a romantic relationship.

What would you say had the biggest impression on you and forming who you are?

Could be a person, belief system, fandom or activity, media, etc. - anything.

That's tough - while we were never wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, as kids, my brothers and I got most of what we wanted. We may not have had all of the big stuff, but we had a few big things. We definitely had enough to be happy and entertained.

I don't know. I guess, since we're talking about wishing for anything, more of the bigger Transformers Beast Wars characters, or more Star Wars figures, or big LEGO sets, or any of our other favorite themes.

Edit: man, just thinking about those times again really took me back...****...it felt like it would last forever. I wish I could go back and stay.

Sorry if it seems lazy but this is an interesting question, so I'll ask it too 😄

Last edited:
A night of fun with Heather Locklear. But, I settled for a poster

iu

What was your favorite poster as a kid?

No, I always tripped. I always groaned inside when it was jump rope day in gym because it was another chance to look foolish.

In the same theme - what was your favorite childhood theme/fandom, if you had one? Like what was your main interest back then?

Latest posts

Back