Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just those school awards received by children

do you have a favorite Simpson character (or from an animated movie)

I am not really a Simpson fan, so I would choose Cartman or Randy Marsh (South Park).

Do you watch the weather forecast before leaving the house?

I’ll check for rain if I’m riding my motorcycle that day. I don’t like riding in the rain people are way worse drivers in the rain and most already fail to notice motorcycles on the roads.

Would you be more likely to call into work if you are sick or save the day so you can enjoy it?

^ #truth

Neither? I have a metric fresia ton of vacay time with my job and rarely call out sick, so I end up just getting a check at the end of the year for unused sick time.

Are you able to ice skate?

I can carefully maintain a vertical position but I wouldn’t call it skating.

Have you ever been on an airboat?

Nooo never even been on one, obviously haven't lived

Have you ever went on a live TV show as an audience member?

Yeah was so scary, why I leave my car sitting on zee drive lmao

Have you ever spoken to a z list celeb who thinks they are all that?

Haha no! I usually leave my keys in the car. I do keep a knife on me but maybe I should adopt the key method to keep my keys on me.

Have you ever had your house broken into?

No. I did have someone try while I was home a long time ago. I burst through the door and hit him with a large rock. Then I chased him down the street yelling with my weapon pointed at him. Apparently the neighbors saw / heard it happen and I was dubbed the crazy guy. Ha! ha!

Have you ever picked a lock?

I have never picked a lock but it’s not because I didn’t try. I had a friend with a lick picking kit and I tried on several doors just to see if I could.

How many windows have you gone through?

Latest posts

Back