Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but my area does not have public transportation. If you don't have a car or a ride around here its Moe and Joe getting you there or you don't get.

If you were to see the same person everyday walking would you ever stop and offer them a ride?

Not unless there was some prior interaction or we already kind of knew each other. There are too many crazies around to risk such a thing.

Have you noticed that several of these games on here are actually pretty much the same game, only with different titles?

Probably six times a day now. Before covid I didn't think about it much so it was probably only about twice a day plus a shower. I also never realized I am such a face toucher. 😎

Same question.

Ha! ha! Yeah, we seem to post about the same time alot. :)

Water. Ha! ha! None. I used to have really bad dry hands, arms, and legs and used various lotions. But, when I switched to cooking with a cast iron pan AND only using olive oil all my skin dryness went away. Now my skin looks very healthy without using any lotion.

I wash my hands about 15 times a day I guess.

My first job was making fried rice at a nasty Chinese food restuarant at age 14.

What was your favorite job?

Dental assistant. Squirt water in mouth, suck water out of mouth, hand the dentist his tools. I didn't have to talk to people. I liked that.

Same question

No. Each condo has their own trash can and recycle can.

Haha. It sounds like you live in my neighborhood except generally the people are respectful here. There are a couple of exceptions, like the bully.

Do you watch local news?

At this point in time I'm not because it leads to me watching other news programs and looking stuff up online. Then I'm in this obsessive mode that I follow and watch all day getting me all worked up and mad as hell. There is just no middle ground with me. All or nothing so right now its no news whatsoever.

How often do you say or think, "when I was your age"?

Not super often, but I find myself thinking it more and more.
Sometimes I feel like the world today is barely recognizable.
Some of the cars are cool...and the rise of geek culture...and the internet making a lot of the past available at the same time...but a lot of the music, a lot of other parts of culture, overall feel of the world...eh. I want to go back to my time.

I wonder where my world went... (all 1990s-early 2000s) 😩

What got you interested and excited about life when you were a teenager, like what were your favorite things, dreams, etc.?

(PS answers like "sex" or "nothing" will NOT be accepted - be creative!)

Soccer and cheerleading in school. I was completely obsessed with pushing myself physically and competing with the me of tomorrow. Out of school, any and every thing that seemed like a good idea. I mean, if the boys were doing it so was I. I had some ideas about the future but no real plans or dreams. Day by day has always been how I live.

Same question

I really didn't have any excitement about life when I was a teenager. I pretty much just worked, went to school, grew and sold Mary Jane, drank lots of alcohol, partied, drove my car like an idiot purposely crashing into things, kept fixing my car, got lots of traffic tickets, and had many problems with Johny Law. I had a bicycle rebuilding business from about age 11 - 15. Then I got a couple full time jobs until I went into the military.

Would you go into the military nowadays?

Latest posts

Back