Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 of these. I have them on KVM app so they share keyboard and mouse and clipboard. I can run programs on each without draining the resources of any one. It's like a super computer with three screens!
When I was still working many years ago, I had a hidden computer that I installed in my desk drawer with it's own internet connection along with a KVM swith that had a remote button to switch things. So, I could be surfing the Internet while I appeared to be working hard on my office computer. And, when they did the month Internet usage at the office it showed I rarely was on the Interent. So, they figured I was working really hard since I was at my desk so much. Ha! ha!

Absatively.

I play Mafia II all the time. The car radio is a constant stream of them. Big band, jazz, rock and roll... just pick a station.

Do you like silly comedy movies?

Let's see. Not mornings because I enjoy silence and solitude while drinking my coffee. Not mid mornings to early afternoon because I prefer to do my routines unhindered. Not late afternoon because I prefer to wind down with little to no distractions. Evening hours are when I'm most likely to actively engage with someone but I think its because all my life this was the time when the family was usually always together, at supper time. Definitely not bedtime because nighttime is my favorite part of a day and I want to enjoy it by myself.

What would you do if driving down the road some random person started yelling and calling you names because you looked in their direction?

I probably start laughing, unless I was in a bad mood, and then I'd probably yell right back at them.

Do you sing in the shower?

No

Are you more likely to do something yourself immediately without assistance or wait for help when it is available?

I'm a car guy, so you already know that I'd say that if you can, buy the luxury car.

Flip misery and despair the middle finger, and live like you mean it!

In keeping with the theme - if you were to get a luxury car, which one would you get?

(mine would be an SVT or Shelby Mustang of some sort)

Last edited:
I can, my dad always had vegetable gardens and fruit trees so I learned from him. But it's a lot of work, and except for an occasional flower or herb garden, I've never really been into it much myself.

What's something that makes you feel anxious?

Latest posts

Back