Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did track and field. But, I quit that once I started driving and discovering pot. I did join other clubs temporarily in order to get close to some pretty girls. But, it didn't pan out.

Did you go straight to college after high school?

I love your reasoning for joining other things. When I went to high school, we didn't have volleyball and girls didn't play basketball yet. Track was the only sport for girls at that time. And it's not like I've actually been a runner in my life. I think my legs are too short. 😂

I never went to college. It was probably a mistake, but I've always had a curiosity for certain things so at least I'm not totally illiterate. 😂

You enlisted right after high school, right? What did you go to college for?

No, but I wish I could. I would like to believe in the supernatural, it would feel like there is a whole fantastic world out there beyond the mundane. But it's too easy for me to believe that everything has a scientific explanation.

This might sound weird but I wish I could be less rational. Lol.

Has a band or music artist ever really changed your life?

Oh dang, too slow.

Not really, it would be hard for me to believe in ghosts as I feel science ultimately explains everything.

I wish I could believe in ghosts though, and other paranormal things. It's fun to think about, and would give me hope that there is life beyond this one.

No, but I wish I could. I would like to believe in the supernatural, it would feel like there is a whole fantastic world out there beyond the mundane. But it's too easy for me to believe that everything has a scientific explanation.

This might sound weird but I wish I could be less rational. Lol.

Has a band or music artist ever really changed your life?

^that's my question

Not totally changed my life, but there is a song that was done by the righteous Brothers and later by Roddy McDowell and the movie affiliated with it enlightened me.

Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Did you want my ring size? 😂😂

Small. A few years ago we were doing silly things and one of them was to trace around our hands and everyone laughed because mine looked like a little kid's hand. 😂 My theory was everyone else just had big hands.

Would you date someone who was living a secret life and hiding from law enforcement?

I was thinking more about handcuffs especially since you mentioned hiding from law enforcement. Ha! ha!

I have been told several times that I have big man hands. Ha! ha!

Well, it depends how far into the hot zone she is on the Hot/Crazy scale. Ha! ha!

Would you date a bounty hunter?

Latest posts

Back