Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but if I do I lure them to me with food and they eventually become mine or I find a home for them. I keep thinking my sister will win the lottery and give me some money to open up a clinic and/or sanctuary for homeless animals since the humane society will never take them.

Have you ever had a sleep study done on you?

I love your answer, Claudia! Could you open a 503c? We are so fortunate to have our young neighbor who is so wonderful and does rescues on her own since our animal control is less than desirable.

Nope on the sleep study.

Have you ever had surgery?

Last edited:
Wisdom teeth were surgically removed but that's it. I would have to be dying and even then it'd be hard convincing me to have a surgery.

How often do you rearrange your furniture just for a sense of change?

I'd rather sell it if possible. I'm not exactly Rockefeller, so some extra money is always good.

Do you prefer to sit on a chair or couch?

Pretty much what you said. Unless it is something that has quite a bit of value, I would much rather just give it away. I'm actually facing a similar situation, but I don't have to be in a rush.

Did you see the new pictures of the earth that have been sent back from Orion?

No. I don't even like being an airline passenger so I don't think being the pilot would be ideal for me. 😀I can guarantee you that would make me panic.

Do you believe that we all have an aura and are you uncomfortable if others enter into it and get too close?

Something along those lines I guess but whatever it is I don’t like people in my personal space.

How often do you have food delivered?

Latest posts

Back