Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. It sounds like you had exciting teen years.

No. Although I have high respect for those who do go into the military, I would have never been interested. I was more of the flower child type person.

If you were somewhere and there was an active shooter, would you jump in and try to help subdue him?

I think a lot about this actually. To be honesy, I think it would depend on the situation. I could see running away if it was easy and clear to do so. But, I could also see running around and going behind the shooter and get them in a death type choke hold. And, sometimes I have my shooter with me. So, if I had a clear shot I could see taking one. However, I am getting older. So, it really depends.

Would you try to reason with a Walmart employee about something or realize it's just a totally waste of time? Ha! ha!

No. I don't hassle store or restaurant employees because so many of them are just sticking with stupid rules put in place by their company. And some are just like being difficult.

So to keep this gender friendly, which member of the opposite sex do you gravitate towards? Chubby or slim?

^^^ I have many old school beliefs. I believe women look best in long hair, men in short hair. Men in blue. Women in pink. Ha! ha!

I never tried to make it. But, I could loosely follow a recipe.

Eyes - Blue

What is the perfect height for a man and a woman?

Long hair doesn't work for me because they get all wavy and weird. I do think long hair are beautiful though and that can be for either gender as long as they are clean and combed.

5 foot three is perfect for a woman and 5 ft 10 is perfect for a man.

I'm actually happy that I am a man. I like to do lots of things on my own and I sometimes end up in bad areas at the wrong time. I believe if I was a woman I would NOT be able to do that without getting attacted. As long as I carry myself like I'm going to kick someone's ass if they try something I get left alone. I learned to give respect to the different gangs in the different neighborhoods. In return they gave me respect and didn't bother me.

Do you want to be young again?

No, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm vegan so I don't eat turkey, and I didn't like turkey when I wasn't vegan anyway, so I won't eat any of the turkey mock-meats.

Why is it that you find asteroids in the hemisphere, but you find hemorrhoids in your ass?

Last edited:
Omg, that deserves a ‘like’. Afraid I don’t know the answer, though.

Were you relegated to the kids’ table at Thanksgiving, as a child?

Omg, that deserves a ‘like’. Afraid I don’t know the answer, though.

Were you relegated to the kids’ table at Thanksgiving, as a child?
Perhaps, but I don't remember. I mostly remember playing and talking with my cousins. I didn't really eat much at family gatherings, and I don't go to them anymore unless I "have to" like a funeral or something.

Why do noses run and feet smell?

So funny because I used to say the same thing when I had dreadlocks and people asked me why I would do my hair like that.

Its vanity for most people. I wash mine and that is it.

What is something you care about that most people aren't concerned with?

Latest posts

Back