Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give my pennies to my oldest sister because she's a weirdo. I give my dimes to my mother for church missions they save dimes for I guess their God knows why.

How many change jars do you have?

Ha! ha! I have a small box that I keep all my change in. I've been thinking about heading to the bank to empty most of it out.

Have you ever used one of those Coin Star machines that automatically counts your change?

Last edited:
Yes. It was so much better than rolling change. Last year I had just over $1200. Its like a contest with myself now.

Do you ever question your actions?

Yes, and I imagine scenarios of other people I hate getting mad at me and calling me names. Usually when I'm trying to work on bettering myself.

Why do Christians say that abstinence is the only sure way to avoid getting pregnant when it didn't work for Mary?

Anything that is currently beyond our powers of explanation is indistinguishable from magic, ergo magic is simply the unexplained.

This answer to this question is no, do you agree?

Yeah, but they gotta slash that rent. But I use an ad blocker, which gets rid of most of them, so it's not a problem for me.

Why is Pi squared and not round?

People do eat rabbits regularly in other countries, just not so much in America. I think it's a cultural thing.

If they made TV-show-themed condoms, which ones would you buy?

No but I would probably die from fear if I did. Baby rat snakes send me in the house in terror.

Is it odd that I think people who have children they can't take care of should not be allowed to continue to have more children?

I've had many experiences with rattlesnakes including wandering into several rattlesnake breading grounds with hundreds of baby rattlers all over the place. I was climbing up some rock cliffs, reached up, pulled myself up, and was staring right at a rattlesnack sunning himself. I immediately let go and fell about 15 feet. I got hurt. But, I was soooo glad the snake didn't strike me or my hand. My hand was literally a foot away from the snake. I guess the heat from the sun block the heat from my hand.

No. It's not odd that you think that. I think many people should not be reproducing.

Do you also believe there are WAY too many people on this planet?

Yes. I have some "questionable" solutions to population control.

Do you think people should get a trophy for just showing up?

Latest posts

Back