Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57 Chevy Bel Air. No sex. Just got high. However... my first legal car was a 63 Mercury Comet. No sex in it either. Still got high.

I didn't give a lot of concern about being legal. If it moved I'd drive it.

The first car I had sex in... 72 Dodge Coronet.

How old were you during your first kiss?

****!! Post bombed twice!

Art.

57 Chevy Bel Air. No sex. Just got high. However... my first legal car was a 63 Mercury Comet. No sex in it either. Still got high.

I didn't give a lot of concern about being legal. If it moved I'd drive it.

The first car I had sex in... 72 Dodge Coronet.

****!! Post bombed twice!

Art.

Oh now I remembered my first kiss. I had to dig deep into my memory to remember pre- marriage years. I was 12 and 1/2. It was springtime, 1968 and I liked him. He kind of liked me, too, but he was 16 and liked the older girls, which ironically looked a lot like me so I guess I was his type, just too young.

We kissed each other on the cheek, but I considered that to be my first kiss. Guess those few years in my life wouldn't be something I would actually share on a date though since my thinking wasn't even that clear back then. 😂😂

Did you ever double date?

Last edited:
No, but we had a group of about ten, couples and not couples, all hanging together and doing nearly everything together... so sextuple dates?

Have you ever been coed skinny dipping?

I don't know about totally. But, this morning I had a plate in one hand and a measuring cup in the other. I kept going back and forth trying to remember which side to put which item. I was making pancakes. I usually mix things up in the measuring cup and then move it to the right. So, I kept thinking I should set the measuring cup on the right. But, then I go no! But, then I said yes. It took a few times. ha! ha!

When was the last time you put on false eye lashes?

About 14 years ago. I still have the partially opened bottle too. I haven't used deoderant for about the same amount of time. I'm all natural. Ha! ha!

Do you use several different perfumes or stick with your favorite?

Why don't any of you ******* type anything? It doesn't have to be profound. Or make sense. ******* Christ on a cracker, come the fresia on

I'm kinda allergic to

how would you describe your style of sex-having ... rough, gentle, playful etc

Squirrel...no, an angry rabid squirrel and I want my cookies

Do you smell your hand/fingers after you have touched something mysterious?

Latest posts

Back