Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit of both. Someone keeps talking about almonds and cashews so that's what made me start again. 😂

Do you ever feel bad if someone wants you to do a favor for them and you just really can't?

Definitely if it's a reasonable request. I'm not going to get out in traffic and drive someone somewhere during rush hour if I myself would not even go out at that time of day.

Are you ever amazed at how bold some people can be concerning requests?

I try to sleep on my back as much as possible. I normal fall asleep on my side and then roll onto my back. It feels great to lay on my stomach. But, I get a stiff neck really fast when I do that.

Are you a tea drinker?

Thats a hard oneeee ive never even tried that!! Maybe some rum and raisin ice cream 🥰

Would you give up your fertility for a million pounds?

Yes! As long as I am sitting down and have my knees bent. 😂 Seriously, yes I can touch my toes.

And I wouldn't have required anything to have given up my fertility.

Can you touch your palms to the floor when you're standing, knees not bent?

Yeah, easy peasy. I'm only a bad boy rocker after the sun goes down, during the day I do a wee bit of yoga.

Do you think a persons favourite songs tell you more about how they feel than their lips ever will?

Latest posts

Back