Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooo too many 😅

Do you think you can really hear subliminal messages in songs played backwards ?

They were intentionally played in, the Beatles were experimental and pushing the edge so recorded some vocals that were played in reverse in the mix. So those, yes, you can hear when playing the song backwards but I don't believe there is any subliminal affect to the listener. It's just a creative and experimental technique that was being used quite a bit in concert music at that time - tape. They would reverse it, slow it down or speed it up to change the pitch, etc.

What's the best thing you have done for someone who was having a really bad day?

copy-paste from dr. Viktor Frankl or dr. Albert Ellis

how do you want your body to be disposed of after death

Very. I'd like to put it off as long as possible - preferably forever.

It almost makes me wonder if I shouldn't go all-in on cryonics, but then, if I did that I'd miss my whole life just for the MAYBE of being re-animated one day if it's ever possible at all.

Do you have an interest that's stayed the same over the course of your life (and if so what is it)?

Yeah, computers even though it's ruined my vision but i don't care as i can get a good job one day if i keep on learning about them

Same question

I think about that sometimes...the only problem is it wouldn't be "me", it would be like a clone.

What I would like to do, is completely transfer my consciousness to something else that would last longer - like a robot body.

Same question.

£900 worth of groceries which is 4 broccoli's and 3 carrots in the uk at the moment 😅

What would you name your future daughter?✨

Awhh Sabrina is sooo cutee

Would name my son after my dad 😇✨

Would you marry someone your parents didnt approve of?

Latest posts

Back