Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so. Maybe not absolutely but it's a major factor. Sort of like asking does chronic abuse impact personality?

If aliens invade Earth, would you fight back, or only beg them for mercy?

good question ! Neither-- Of a certainty, they would be of superior intelligence; and perhaps it might be a good thing to have them invade the earth with a Higher Intellect? Change the world! yay!

If you were walking down the street and a strange child came up to you and hugged you-- would you hug back or be annoyed, shocked?

Engaged currently and venue hunting 🥰 being a wife will be a huge accomplishment for a girl like me who has always been so prone to abuse.

How old was you when you realised you are unhappy or lonely?

Constantly, even on here some people get off on sending horrible messages to me. But I pray they find happiness and peace.

Would you ever adopt ?

Yes - I'm very bad at parties. Most of the time, I might go and start planning my exit within minutes but it can take an hour or two to execute.

What sort of person do you admire, maybe even envy?

I envy women with effortless good looks, the money time and effort I invest into how I look is exhausting.

Is it reasonable to ask your partner to delete all pictures with their ex? 😅

I think that question might need it's own thread to get more opinions than just mine. I'm not a particularly jealous person so to me, it wouldn't make much difference as long as I'm their number one. I would trust them. I truly care for my ex as a person and friend and have some very nice memories with them. Those don't go away - we just don't feel the same way towards each other that we once did so I can talk to her and see her image and no longer desire her as I once did. Isn't that ok for a partner to keep an image of their ex in that context?

How much time do you spend on your morning rituals? To get yourself presentation ready to be seen by others? Not on special occasions but on a typical day.

Not sure if this counts because I never saw the show when it was on tv but think Friends is very funny and seeing it now for the first time. Love star trek reruns though.

What is at the top of your bucket list?

Latest posts

Back