Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. I pretty much eat vegan now with some chicken once in awhile. I like eating oat grains, potatoes, and legumes so paleo probably wouldn't work out.

If you could kiss anybody alive who would it be?

I honestly can't think of anybody. There is one girl I should've kissed, but I don't really do regrets, and a few I never ever should've kissed.

Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?

I honestly can't think of anybody. There is one girl I should've kissed, but I don't really do regrets, and a few I never ever should've kissed.

Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?

Sometimes.

What time did you get out bed today?

2pm...

If you could go back and change a single moment in your life, would you do it or accept that whatever that moment was, it made you who you are?

I would but id have trouble thinking of a moment.

Do you wanna do my laundry?

No way! are you kidding? have you not seen that movie ' The Fog '? zombie ghost pirates scare the crap out of me!

Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?

Dunno... 1pm maybe? I've been up for a very long time.

What's a hidden talent that you have?

My hidden talent is being able to program a computer.

What's your new years resolution?

Yes-- long, natural color hair.

Do you believe that born blondes are always blonde, or that they die it that way?

I was actually born with black hair and then it turned to blond early in my youth, which it has remained still to this day. As for other people I have no clue. But, many blonds turn darker over time. So, I'm sure some dye their hair.

Do you trim your ear hair? Ha! ha!

Somewhere around when I was 22-24. I was trying to show off to my kid and it didn't go well.

What products can be found in your bathroom?

My kid works for Lush, do you guys have Lush?, so yea everything I have is from there on her very generous discount. I can highly recommend their Lord of Misrule fragrance if you're a fella or butch girl 😉

When was the last time you went to the Theatre?

Last edited:
We do have lush, and now I'm picturing you with a bath bomb collection.

2017, I went with a guy who I was absolutely in love with, and we watched Dunkirk. Great date.

How early is too early to get out of bed?

Latest posts

Back