Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and i prefer to, as well. Itd take a whole lot for me to buy an automatic.

What will you eat today?

Clam chowder and toast for lunch.

And yeah I feel you...my 'Stang is automatic. Sure it was cool, but after a while I started feeling like I wanted to be more engaged with the machine. Plus I would be ready to bump up to Cobra when I was ready.

What is your current fantasy? Keep it G-Rated, please :p

I want to have wish granting abilities. I would travel the world granting wishes. Some free but some... Come at a price 😈.

What is love?

Not right now no. I have plans for trying something new in the near future.

Do babies recognize attractive faces and cry when a not conventionally attractive person looks at them?

Oh boy i hope not.

Can you recommend me some normal but nice snackable food?

Silkworm pupa covered in soy sauce. It's a pretty popular snack in South Korea, comes in a can.

If you want something normal then, I dunno, I like to snack on grapes or tangerines.

Are you gastronomically adventurous? What's the strangest thing you've eaten?

Probably a squid type thing when i went to some sushi restaurant.

Im not at all adventurous though i do like to try new things if i think itll be good for me.

If you had a garden would you have it clean cut or full with plants and flowers?

if what they want is mutually beneficial ... friends are for benefits

what celebrities do you find most attractive

in some way yes because the beauty technology and the overall health improves with every generation but on the other hand I heard that by global interbreeding blonde / red hair will disappear in the future and I think this is awful ... well maybe science will also come with a solution in this way

what do you notice first when you encounter someone new

Lots of things - their looks, voice, style, intelligence, interests, mannerisms/character/overall vibe.

All these things can change, too, as I get more information from interacting with them more.

Who do you think would win in a fight - a 2000s hipster, or a modern day hipster?

And why?

Lots of things - their looks, voice, style, intelligence, interests, mannerisms/character/overall vibe.

All these things can change, too, as I get more information from interacting with them more.

Who do you think would win in a fight - a 2000s hipster, or a modern day hipster?

And why?
Haha, funny question. Modern-day hipster. Why? The ones around here walk around with full-on beards and wool toques in 30+ C weather - I figure they’re already on the verge of heat exhaustion, so one ‘el smacko from me for looking like complete douchebags would do it.

Do you use any slang words that were popular in previous decades?

I believe in it IF there is actual real undeniable proof not the BS court evidence and voodoo science crap like leaves from a certain area ties the perp to the crime.

What makes you a good person in your opinion?

I don't know ... I think suffering makes you either an outstandingly good person or quite the opposite

same (good) question

Latest posts

Back