Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Got a long way to go, lol.

Did you eat what you should be eating, today?

Yes, but it would be unconscionable to lessen the population through war or crime, or allowing natural disasters, disease, famine, or withholding medical care, and things like that to reduce it. I would never volunteer to die in order to lessen the population of the world, and I would never ask or demand that of anyone else either.

I think we SHOULD have slowed the pace of reproduction earlier, but now we have the people we have, so we should try to provide the best quality of life possible for everyone that's here today.

What I think we should do, is focus on improving quality of life, and longevity for the people we have here right now.

And I think contraceptives and the education to use them effectively, should be a top priority worldwide. The people who are opposed to it religiously, I think, need to chill out and let this one go. They can believe what they want in their personal lives but this is going to be a real humanitarian concern. Let's get this under control before it gets any worse, and worry about religion later. It's almost like using substances - if you want to do whatever you want to yourself, that's fine as long as it only affects you. But once it starts affecting the community, then it becomes a problem because your freedoms start stepping on everyone else's freedoms.

What do you do when life feels hopeless and you don't have too much faith that things will get better?

Ummmmmmm. I just answered that on another thread: Ha! Ha!
https://www.alonelylife.com/threads...ing-or-remembering-right-now.2887/post-991348

Honestly, I start realizing that feeling like honeysuckle isn't going to help anything. There is very little a can change. So, I start cleaning, organizing, or doing something that makes me feel like I'm getting ahead somehow. Then I see people dying in their 70s and think, honeysuckle, I've only got about 20 years left. The last ten just seemed to vanish. fresia it! I just need to do something that I want to do and let the world go to hell.

Is there something that you have been putting off but will do NOW because I'm pointing it out in front of everybody here?

I'm afraid it'll be Russia.

Do you honk at people at traffick lights because they're on their cell phones when the lights change?

Absolutely! I would say I honk my horn about 20% of the time when I'm out running errands. As a matter of fact I should get an air horn to use inside of stores when people stop with their cart in the middle of an isle and play with their **** phone. Ha! ha! I've purposely ran my cart into theirs on several occations. Ha! ha!

Do you only buy some items when they are on sale? What are those items?

Last edited:
currently I think I deserve paid or even relationship sex because I think it's something really fundamental and my life was so frustrated with this chapter
same question

Good neighbors or atleast considerate ones. ALL my neighbors suck ass. But, I've worked hard to get them under control. They've not been too bad lately.

Are you a good neighbor?

Latest posts

Back