Assorted ramblings from a hermit-to-be

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you have a lot of issues at this time. I feel bad for you, but do know we care. Just limited in our ability to help. Do not give up on life. Hang in there. I learned over the years that all humans are not God fearing, caring, creatures. Many out there are in survival mode, competition for whatever. Some show no remorse, cold and unsypathetic. It is a very tough world out there and some would just as soon rid of you than deal with us. It is sad and a problematic that we cannot just walk out the door and start to blend in, fit the picture, be happy. Not a blessed life, not a cursed life, it is just plain life!! Life is not fair,...period!! I understand your sadness and why, I just wish I had answers for you. Be strong, do what feels right for you.
Good luck to you!!!

Corvax,

I cannot make the claim of having been good throughout my life. In fact, I have often been quite horrible. But I often feel the same way that you are feeling now in terms of a hardening of the heart.

What scares me in my case is that I have been like this for too long. Far longer than I care to remember. But I live in the hope that it will change. I cannot force the change (it's not something that can be muscled), it has to *happen*. I live in the hope that the change will happen. It may never happen--if I were to be practical, I would say that the odds are heavily against it--but I will never stop hoping. As you yourself say: One day the walls may come down.

I wish you the best.

--ss7

Latest posts

Back