Awesome

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems that way

Wow MPR... You have me listen to a song slightly catchy, and YouTube has no clue what ******* obscure song I'm looking for. I should probably donate to them. Oh, I did find it...and I'll probably listen to it a few dozen times. Probably helped I was bit extra relaxed and driving, but still....jebus

^^ what the hell does that even mean? Is there some context or allusion to such a statement? I'm more abstract than a Jackson Pollock. No, I don't know art, just that one particular reference.

If you know where this joke came from...well, you're pretty cool.

Two inmates escaped from the asylum, and found themselves on the roof. They needed to get to the next roof be free. The first inmate says to the second, 'I'll turn on the flashlight, and you can cross over, and I'll follow.' The second inmate looks at him and says, ' Do you think I'm crazy? You'll just turn it off when I'm half way across."

I'll give a three minute window, but its been real, and its been fun, but I wouldn't say it's been real fun

Latest posts

Back