Awesome

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
I do appreciate the lack of responses. It is a very warm feeling. I'm both doing the whole engaging thing, with the fear I'd actually have to, well, interact. And it means that I don't have to leave my comfort zone. Thank you for this just being a semi journal that someone may come across, but discard. This really is the most hoped for scenario

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
C'mon...by this time yesterday everyone mostly disappeared, and I was able to rant at myself. It was Glourious....

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
It is just me. Non association, or whatever. This is nice. Ok, so, buddy. Highest hate of summer? Well, assholes on loud motorcycles. We get it. When you were a child, your parents didn't love you, so cards in the spokes. So someone, anyone, noticed you. Hence annoying motorcycles. Mufflers? You're just the literal incarnation of douchebag. Oh, stereos? Yes, yes, you're very loud. So special

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
This did pan out the way I predicted, but hoped against. So. I need to follow protocol. Thank you all for your time, it was fulfilling

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
I guess....62 countries have an Independence Day from the UK...That has to be fucking weird for them. They have no 'Independence Day' . They just followed the chain of who was special enough to be inbred born unto a seat. And never really addressed how horrible they must have treated the multitude of generations just because they could. Oh, and first defense will be, ' Yeah, free healthcare' Yeah, not always the case. Oh...they have...vinegar on fries? What the fuck.

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
>for those who remember Darkwing Duck, this is the cadance<

I am the the terror who types in the the night

I am the annoyance that makes others take flight

I am ....well, me 😁

orangecat

perpetual grump
Reaction score
1n2hie.jpg

Latest posts