Awesome

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do appreciate the lack of responses. It is a very warm feeling. I'm both doing the whole engaging thing, with the fear I'd actually have to, well, interact. And it means that I don't have to leave my comfort zone. Thank you for this just being a semi journal that someone may come across, but discard. This really is the most hoped for scenario

C'mon...by this time yesterday everyone mostly disappeared, and I was able to rant at myself. It was Glourious....

It is just me. Non association, or whatever. This is nice. Ok, so, buddy. Highest hate of summer? Well, ******** on loud motorcycles. We get it. When you were a child, your parents didn't love you, so cards in the spokes. So someone, anyone, noticed you. Hence annoying motorcycles. Mufflers? You're just the literal incarnation of *********. Oh, stereos? Yes, yes, you're very loud. So special

This did pan out the way I predicted, but hoped against. So. I need to follow protocol. Thank you all for your time, it was fulfilling

I guess....62 countries have an Independence Day from the UK...That has to be ******* weird for them. They have no 'Independence Day' . They just followed the chain of who was special enough to be inbred born unto a seat. And never really addressed how horrible they must have treated the multitude of generations just because they could. Oh, and first defense will be, ' Yeah, free healthcare' Yeah, not always the case. Oh...they have...vinegar on fries? What the fresia.

>for those who remember Darkwing Duck, this is the cadance<

I am the the terror who types in the the night

I am the annoyance that makes others take flight

I am ....well, me 😁

1n2hie.jpg

Latest posts

Back