Back again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlynnRyder

Reaction score
Hello all. Just though I would give this community another try. I used to post here way back when, but eventually i fell off. but i am starting over and looking forward to making some connections here.

Welcome back. Are things better now?:)

Hello all. Just though I would give this community another try. I used to post here way back when, but eventually i fell off. but i am starting over and looking forward to making some connections here.
Welcome back. I am so glad you came back to this group. Having connections with others really helps. There is a saying broken people help broken people and I really believe that. It is so helpful to know theree are others out there who understand our struggles. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to chat. Hugs and God Bless

Welcome back. I am so glad you came back to this group. Having connections with others really helps. There is a saying broken people help broken people and I really believe that. It is so helpful to know theree are others out there who understand our struggles. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to chat. Hugs and God Bless
thank you for the kind offer. be on the lookout for my response so. it's so nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back