Bad TV shows you love to watch

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianD

Reaction score
What are the really bad Tv shows you actually like to watch?

For me it's Jersey Shore, the story lines are really bad, some of the characters are to unbelievable to actually exist, but for some reason it is the show I look forward to most each week.

Also, I have to admit I love watching Dog the Bounty hunter too

For me it's everything ever made by TLC. I could watch that channel forever. It's so bad that it's good. Toddlers and Tiaras, Four Weddings, The Biggest Loser, Strange Sex, etc. All gold.

I love how they dramatize even the most mundane things and how everything is reality tv DRAMA.

geeky_loser said:
I love how they dramatize even the most mundane things and how everything is reality tv DRAMA.

I want to start my own reality TV show...."Fat guy on a recliner watching TV"

I wouldn't say any of the television shows I watch are 'bad'

I guess the TV show i've watched with the most nudity, violence, etc would be Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

On the trailer they claim to be 'the boldest show on television' :p.

The trailer.

Can't say I love them, but I still watch the new simpsons episodes.

I looooooooooove Millionaire Matchmaker. It's idiotic and I can feel my brain melting, but its so funny!

I love Glee television series.. PUck is just awesome character of the story..

ughh...Family Guy. I hate the show itself, but I love listening to Brian and Stewie. Everything else about the show i pretty much hate or don't care for much, but those two are gold.

I wouldn't qualify them as bad bad, but aside from liking cheesy B-Movies for their B-Movieness, I'm in love with kid's cartoons of the 80s-90s era.

I'm talkin' He-Man, Thundercats, Space Ghost...hell, I even have Pirates of Darkwater, all 21 aired episodes. It's a shame they never finished it.

I've come to the conclusion when south park is the most innovative well thought out show on Television that television sucks! But I love me some South Park! I <3 Robot Chicken as well. The truly terrible show I watch is American Chopper, the bikes are just stunning tho. I'm also guilty of watching Mad Men here and there and all of the Breaking Bad episodes. Demoniod is meh friendz.

Hee Haw ... Never mind, I guess I don't really like watching it.

Latest posts

Back