Bam Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
A great point was made the other day by one user to another user about making your own thread, so I wish to explore it myself these topics that are placed In this thread will be some of the things that spark my interest at the time but everything in this thread is not to be taken up for debate if you believe in something else, I respect your belief system respect my right to express myself or explore interests in topics that you may or may not share the same feeling of interest towards. I can yes make a list of things I wish to hear on you tube but I also wish to add notes and posts as well to remind myself of things in the video or anything else thank you for reading.

there is I think 15 episodes to this series, I have Gaia but I'm trying to find it on YouTube so that way I can also right comments for those reading and don't wish to watch the video as well as notes for myself. thank you for keeping and open mind and allowing me to explore mine. And maybe possibly reach others who wish to learn about the topics I address in the course of this thread, I wish to help but I do not wish to contradict others belief systems or date simple to help others appreciate you all thank you.
I like that you explore other possibilities.

Disclaimer: I wish to explore these topics that are placed In this thread, there will be some of the things that spark my interest at the time but everything in this thread is not to be taken up for debate if you believe in something else, I respect your belief system respect my right to express myself or explore interests in topics that you may or may not share the same feeling of interest towards. I can yes make a list of things I wish to hear on you tube but I also wish to add notes and posts as well to remind myself of things in the video or anything else thank you for reading.

forgive the echo and the delay of video speed

This is my first post on this website. Struggling mentally right now, and just wanted to say Hi to everyone
greetings Imagine this is my thread, but I do wish you welcome to lonelylife.com I hope that you and I can chat more in the future this is a thread mostly for my interests at the time but still great to make your acquaintance

Disclaimer: I wish to explore these topics that are placed In this thread, there will be some of the things that spark my interest at the time but everything in this thread is not to be taken up for debate if you believe in something else, I respect your belief system respect my right to express myself or explore interests in topics that you may or may not share the same feeling of interest towards. I can yes make a list of things I wish to hear on you tube but I also wish to add notes and posts as well to remind myself of things in the video or anything else thank you for reading.

forgive the echo and the delay of video speed

Disclaimer: This is for research purposes only, all content credit given to "Dr. Joe Dispenza" and the company of this broadcasting station "Gaia" again this is not a debate issue it is for all intents and purposes an interest at the time of this post thank you.

This is what the video says in written format: Why is change so hard? And why do so many people talk about a better future, a better body or a better mind set? And yet they can't seem too actually change on a deeper level? Why do so many of us wait for crisis, trauma, disease, diagnosis, betrayal or even loss to finally make up are mind to change? What is change? Let's assume that your thoughts have something to do with your destiny or your future, that you believe that your thoughts create in your life.
The same thoughts= Same choices= Same actions & behaviors= Same experiences= Same emotions

This is the "Old Sate of Being"

And those same emotions begin to influence your very same thoughts. And everything in your biology stays the same, your neurocircuitry
Definition of neurocircuitry: a circuit or system of circuits performing a particular function.
your neurochemistry
Definition of neurochemistry: the branch of biochemistry concerned with the processes occurring in nerve tissue and the nervous system.
your hormones
Definition of hormones: a regulatory substance produced in an organism and transported in tissue fluids such as blood or sap to stimulate specific cells or tissues into action.
even your gene expression
Definition of gene expression: a tightly regulated process that allows a cell to respond to its changing environment.
is = to how you think, how you feel, and how you act. And how you think and how you feel and how you act is called your personality, and your personality is intimately connected to your life or personal reality. There's a principle in neuroscience called "Hebb's Law" or Hebbian's law and it says, "that nerve cells that fire together wire together." So, if you keep thinking the same thoughts, making the same choices, demonstrating the same behaviors, creating experiences and producing the same the same feelings and emotions for the last 10 years. It makes sense then you're going to end up hard wiring your brain into a very finite signature, and that box in your brain by the time your 35years old becomes a very hardwired set of programs that becomes your identity or personality. And that 35-year-old mark means that most people by the time they reached that age become a set of memorized behaviors (Diagram shown in the video)

Automatic habits hardwire beliefs and perceptions that function just like a computer program. So now when a person decides to change, they are using 5% of their conscious mind to go against what they have memorized subconsciously 95%. They can think positively all they want but that thought will never make it past there brain stem into their body, because there thought is saying one thing, but their body has bin conditioned in the past. If you're not using your thoughts to be defined by a vision of the future to create a new life, then you're left with the memories of the past, and you will become predictable in your life.

So, most people when they wake up in the morning there a clean slate, there not thinking anything there not feeling anything in a matter of moments (because the brain is a record of the past) they start thinking about those problems in their life, that are associated with certain people, and certain objects, and certain things and certain times and places. The moment they start thinking about these problems there thinking in the past, because they are memories of the past, and every single one of those conditions or problems has an emotion associated with them, and the definition of a feeling or an emotion is a record of a past experience. And the moment they get in touch with those familiar feelings, and those feelings are driving their thoughts and you believe your thoughts have something to do with to do with your destiny. You can say then "there thinking in the past." And as long as there thinking in the past there past will always be their future. Now certain people, they get caught in these loops of thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking. But why does this happen? The thoughts and emotions are the end products of the past experiences, and you can remember a experience better because you remember how they feel.

We could say that the stronger the emotion that you feel (from some problem or condition) in your life, the more altered you feel inside of you, the more it's going to wake you up, and you're going to pay attention to what's going on outside of you. And when you narrow your focus on the cause, the brain freezes a image and takes a picture, and that picture becomes a memory you tossed into the brain. Now people begin to think neurologically within the circuits of that past experience, and they tend to feel within the boundry of those emotions which are chemicals. And of course, how they think and how they feel, becomes a state of being. And you can say to a person "why are you this way?" and they will say "I am this way, because of some experience that happened to me 35 years ago."

---continued on the next post ---

Disclaimer: This is for research purposes only, all content credit given to "Dr. Joe Dispenza" and the company of this broadcasting station "Gaia" again this is not a debate issue it is for all intents and purposes an interest at the time of this post thank you.

This is what the video says in written format Part 2: And what they are saying, from a biological standpoint that 35 years ago they had an event that altered them, and they have not bin able to change since. Now the latest research on memory says that 50% of what you talk about in your past isn't even the truth. That memory is creative because you don't have the same brain that you had 35 years ago. And what does that mean? People embellish the memory of the experience to reaffirm the emotion they are identifying with that keeps the in the past, in a sense we could say that a person is reliving a miserable life that they never even had. And their brain and body neurologically and chemically be further attached or conditioned into the past. And so, people get caught up in these loops of thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking for 10,20,30 and 40 years and the redundancy of that cycle is that, thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking condition the body into subconsciously becoming the mind of that emotion. When the body becomes that emotion, now the body literally is in the past and you can't create a new future holding onto the emotions of your past, and in a sense your body is your unconscious mind its subjective. It does not know the difference between a actual experience in your life that's going to be creating an emotion, and the emotion that you're creating or fabricating by thought alone. It means then that your body is believing its living in the same past experience 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 day a year to the body it literally is a past.

So then to change that is to be greater than your body, to be greater than the conditioning of the body living in the past. Now what do most people do when they reaffirm the thoughts and feelings that there state of being that keeps them in a familiar past? They start to create the predictable future. So, living in the familiar past is living connected to everything known in your life. So, then what they do is reach for their cell phone, they check their texts, they check there facebook, they post a picture on instagram, they tweet, they check one email, they check another email. they check everything that's known and familiar in their life. Now there connected to everything familiar in there known reality and they run through a series of automatic unconscious behaviors in routine.
Now a habit is a redundant set of automatic unconscious thoughts behaviors and emotions that's acquired through frequent reptation. A habit is when you've is when you've done something so many times that your body now knows how to do it better your subconscious mind so if a person has bin living the same routine for years on end there body now is on auto pilot and it's dragging them as the mind predicts a predictable future and they've lost their free will to a program. (Diagram shown in the video)

Now it's no longer that their personality is creating a personal reality now their personal reality is creating a personality. And we can say that their environment is controlling how they feel and how they think. So, then you say to a person "why are you so upset today?" and they say, "I'm upset because this person or this thing in my life," and what there really saying is that person or that circumstance in their life is literally controlling their feelings and thoughts. And if that's the case by very definition it means that they are the victim to their own life and that is the unconscious program their living by. So then in order for you to change your going to have to be greater than the conditions in your environment. In every great person in history knew this they believed in a future that was already so alive in their mind that they began to live as though that future reality was happening in the present moment. And they share the same brain as me and you, so then to change so then to change then means to be greater than your environment, means you have to be greater than the circumstances and the conditions in your world. And as long as you're not creating anything new in your life every person, everything that already reflected in your brain, also has an experience that is also an emotion connected to it. And we can say that when you're thinking is equal to your environment, you'll keep reaffirming and creating the same environment. Finally, to change is to become greater than time and if a person is living in the familiar past that is called the known, if they are living in the predictable future that is also called the known and to change then is to get beyond the programs the programs of the prediction of the future and the conditioning of the past and settle into the sweet spot of the generous present moment. That means that you're going to have to be greater than that line of time. And there is a skill and a formula that teach people how to be greater than their bodies, to be greater than their conditions of their environment and to be greater than time. So, in order to change your going to have to cross a river. (Diagram in video)

And the hard part about change is not making the same choice as you did the day before, the moment you decide to make a different choice or do something differently you just stepped into that river of change, and get ready because it's going to feel uncomfortable, it's going to feel unfamiliar there's going to be some uncertainty, there's going to be some unknowns and most importantly you're not going to be able to predict the next moment. Now think about this what we just said is you need to be greater than your body and the redundancy of thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking, that conditioned the body into the past. So, the bodies bin trained into the past, so the bodies bin trained to cling to what it knows and now you're taking it out into the unknown and the brain says, "I don't think I like this, I can't predict the future." and the body starts to influence are thoughts.

----- Continued on the next post-----

This is what the video says in written format Part 2: And what they are saying, from a biological standpoint that 35 years ago they had an event that altered them, and they have not bin able to change since. Now the latest research on memory says that 50% of what you talk about in your past isn't even the truth. That memory is creative because you don't have the same brain that you had 35 years ago. And what does that mean? People embellish the memory of the experience to reaffirm the emotion they are identifying with that keeps the in the past, in a sense we could say that a person is reliving a miserable life that they never even had. And their brain and body neurologically and chemically be further attached or conditioned into the past. And so, people get caught up in these loops of thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking for 10,20,30 and 40 years and the redundancy of that cycle is that, thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking condition the body into subconsciously becoming the mind of that emotion. When the body becomes that emotion, now the body literally is in the past and you can't create a new future holding onto the emotions of your past, and in a sense your body is your unconscious mind its subjective. It does not know the difference between a actual experience in your life that's going to be creating an emotion, and the emotion that you're creating or fabricating by thought alone. It means then that your body is believing its living in the same past experience 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 day a year to the body it literally is a past.

So then to change that is to be greater than your body, to be greater than the conditioning of the body living in the past. Now what do most people do when they reaffirm the thoughts and feelings that there state of being that keeps them in a familiar past? They start to create the predictable future. So, living in the familiar past is living connected to everything known in your life. So, then what they do is reach for their cell phone, they check their texts, they check there facebook, they post a picture on instagram, they tweet, they check one email, they check another email. they check everything that's known and familiar in their life. Now there connected to everything familiar in there known reality and they run through a series of automatic unconscious behaviors in routine.
Now a habit is a redundant set of automatic unconscious thoughts behaviors and emotions that's acquired through frequent reptation. A habit is when you've is when you've done something so many times that your body now knows how to do it better your subconscious mind so if a person has bin living the same routine for years on end there body now is on auto pilot and it's dragging them as the mind predicts a predictable future and they've lost their free will to a program. (Diagram shown in the video)

Now it's no longer that their personality is creating a personal reality now their personal reality is creating a personality. And we can say that their environment is controlling how they feel and how they think. So, then you say to a person "why are you so upset today?" and they say, "I'm upset because this person or this thing in my life," and what there really saying is that person or that circumstance in their life is literally controlling their feelings and thoughts. And if that's the case by very definition it means that they are the victim to their own life and that is the unconscious program their living by. So then in order for you to change your going to have to be greater than the conditions in your environment. In every great person in history knew this they believed in a future that was already so alive in their mind that they began to live as though that future reality was happening in the present moment. And they share the same brain as me and you, so then to change so then to change then means to be greater than your environment, means you have to be greater than the circumstances and the conditions in your world. And as long as you're not creating anything new in your life every person, everything that already reflected in your brain, also has an experience that is also an emotion connected to it. And we can say that when you're thinking is equal to your environment, you'll keep reaffirming and creating the same environment. Finally, to change is to become greater than time and if a person is living in the familiar past that is called the known, if they are living in the predictable future that is also called the known and to change then is to get beyond the programs the programs of the prediction of the future and the conditioning of the past and settle into the sweet spot of the generous present moment. That means that you're going to have to be greater than that line of time. And there is a skill and a formula that teach people how to be greater than their bodies, to be greater than their conditions of their environment and to be greater than time. So, in order to change your going to have to cross a river. (Diagram in video)

And the hard part about change is not making the same choice as you did the day before, the moment you decide to make a different choice or do something differently you just stepped into that river of change, and get ready because it's going to feel uncomfortable, it's going to feel unfamiliar there's going to be some uncertainty, there's going to be some unknowns and most importantly you're not going to be able to predict the next moment. Now think about this what we just said is you need to be greater than your body and the redundancy of thinking and feeling and feeling and thinking, that conditioned the body into the past. So, the bodies bin trained into the past, so the bodies bin trained to cling to what it knows and now you're taking it out into the unknown and the brain says, "I don't think I like this, I can't predict the future." and the body starts to influence are thoughts.

I'm so loving reading these,this is all so true 🙂

This is what the video says in written format Part 3: And all of a sudden you start to have these subvocalizations this chatter in are head these voices that tell us, "Maybe you should start tomorrow, you'll never change, your too much like your mother/father," etc. etc. so a person may say " I want to change something about myself today, no more complaining, no more suffering, no more self-pity." And now you are disrupting that chemical continuity and all of a sudden 2 hours go by, and the body starts craving the conditioning of those familiar chemicals and it's the body that's then influencing the mind for the body to return back to the same state of being. So then, going from the old self to the new self, is the neurological, the biological, the chemical, the hormonal, the genetic data of the old self then in that place, that void, that place of uncertainty, is actually the perfect place to create something new. And people may say " I'm crossing that river of change I can't predict my future," and the best way to predict your future is to create it.

What thought do you want to fire and wire into your brain and put your attention behind? What behaviors do you want to demonstrate one day or in a lifetime? The latest research in neuroscience says that " that when you close your eyes and rehearse an activity mentally, that your brain does not know the difference between what's going on out there and what's going on in here if your truly present." You begin to install the neurological hardware in your brain to look like you already did it, now your brain is no longer a record of the past, now it's literally a map to the future, you are placing your brain into the future and if you keep doing it over and over again firing and wiring, that hardware will become a software program. And who knows you may just start acting like an abundant person you may start thinking that your healthy, why? because you are installing those circuits. Here is the hard part, can you teach your body emotionally what that future will feel like before it's made manifest? That means you can't wait for your wealth to feel worthiness and abundance, you can't wait for your success to feel empowered, you can't wait for your new relationship to feel love, you can wait for your healing to feel gratitude or wholeness, you can't wait for the mystical moment to feel one that's the old model of reality of cause and effect waiting for something outside of us to give us relief, from the emptiness and pain we feel inside of us.

Some people will spend their whole life living in lack, waiting for something to change, and if you're waiting then you're not creating. The Quantum model of reality isn't about cause and effect the moment you start to feel abundant and worthy you are generating wealth. The moment you start embracing the feeling of empowerment you are stepping towards your success, the moment you are in love with yourself and in love with life you will create an equal. And the moment you start feeling grateful and whole your healing begins. And the moment you are ah with life you will have a mystical experience, now that cause and effect is going from state of mind (old self) to a new state of mind the (new self) and crossing that river means there will be new opportunities, new experiences, new event in your life cause your no longer the old self. (Diagram in the video)

So, the new biological model of change then, is breaking the habit of the (old self) and reinvent the new self. Its pruning synaptive connections and sprouting new connections, no longer signaling the same genes in the same way and learning how to signal new genes in new ways. You already know how to do this, every one of us has done something great in are life's, what happens when we decide to make up are mind to create something or do something differently, we ask ourselves that question, you turn on the creative center of your brain called the (frontal lobe,) and think of your frontal lobe as the symphony leader. And it has connections to all parts of the brain, so what it does is it naturally calls up networks of neurons that are associated with that question, based on the things you've learned intellectually in your life and the experiences you had as well, and it begins to seamlessly piece them together. The next thing you see is an image or picture in your mind, and that's called intention. And now you are selecting a new possibility of your future. When you saw that image, you saw that picture in your mind next thing you started to know you started to feel that emotion as if you were living in that future reality, in that present moment. And we can say that the moment you started feeling that emotion, the thought became the experience in your mind. And you were giving your body a sampling of or a taste of the future.

This is what the video says in written format Part 4: There is only 3 things that stop us from that vision of the future:

1. The Body
2. The Environment
3. Time

Body- most people say, " I don't like it, or I don't feel like it, I'm tired, I have a headache," and they use feelings excuse for change, and when you use feelings as an excuse for change (side note: he says barometer, but I use excuse) you will always talk yourself out of possibilities.

Environment- " I have these people to see, I have these things to do," there environment seduces them back to their present reality.

Time- "there just wasn't enough time" and people shrink back into mediocracy, and they find people to do the same, and they use each other to reaffirm their addiction or their condition or victimization. So then when you're at that level in your life, where they don't want to keep their social engagements, they could actually see themself through the eyes of someone else.

In neuroscience that's called meta cognition, and now they're beginning to observe their thoughts beginning to notice their behaviors, there looking at their feelings there living by the saying " I didn't know I was suffering it is just a feels like how I always lived." And the act of observing these states of mind and body mean there no longer a program. Now there the consciousness observing the program and that's the first step to change.

--------Finished--------

please forgive the echo and the delay in video

This is what the video says in written format: Let's start with the first question, what does the word meditation mean? Meditation if you research the symbol in Tibetan, the word literally means to become familiar with, now familiarization means if 95% of who you are by the time your 35 years old is a set of hardwired thoughts unconscious automatic habits and behaviors and reflects of emotional reactions that define are personality. That means 95% of who we are typically runs on an unconscious or subconscious program. Then the First start to change is becoming conscious of your unconscious thoughts beginning to become aware of your automatic actions and behaviors. And when you begin to notice how your feeling, as you're beginning to observe and become familiar with those states of mind and body. you are now no longer the program living unconsciously, now your becoming conscious of your unconscious self.

So, think about this many people quit in meditation practice because they don't think they can control their mind. Well, if you're thinking 60 to 70 thousand thoughts in one day, and the majority of those thoughts are the same thoughts as the day before. And their hardwired attitudes and thoughts, there typically happening behind the scenes of your awareness, thoughts like, "I'll never change, it's too hard, my life isn't very good." these are thoughts that people think constantly every day so then when those thoughts start coming to the surface in their meditation practice, the moment they start realizing they can't control their thoughts they give up. And they buy into the belief that there not very good at meditation, but let's start framing this a little differently the moment you start noticing those thoughts and instead of reacting to them, just observing them you're beginning to know thy self. If you notice, then in your meditation practice that your body is in a program, and it busy every day doing a lot of things and it wants to get up and go do something habituate or autopilot and you become aware that your body wants to do that. And instead of responding to the mind and getting up, and quitting, if you can settle back down back into the present moment that's a victory as well.

Because you're saying then that your body is no longer the mind, and these victories add up, every time you work at overcoming some aspect of your own personality. There's a liberation of energy, because as you keep returning the body to the present moment the body is a servant to the mind just like training an animal, sooner or later it's going to acquis and when it does there is a liberation of energy, and this is available energy for you to create a new future. So, in the last chapter we said that the process of change is breaking the habit of the old self and reinventing the new self. Its pruning synaptic connections and sprouting new connections, so it makes sense then if you are going to transition from the old self to the new self. And you decide what thoughts do I want to fire and wire in my brain, and you begin to put all your energy into installing those thoughts, neurologically in your brain. The act of firing and wiring over and over again begins to assemble new neurological networks, now neural networks are gangs of neurons, that have bin fired and wired together, that relate to a thought or a memory a behavior. The body begins to assemble new circuits, so it becomes more automatic, so it makes sense that if you keep firing and wiring those thoughts and they begin to assemble into new neurological networks. And you do it over and over again, those thoughts are going to become familiar to you.

This is what the video says in written format Part 2: Then the thought in your mind literally becomes the experience, and the experience enriches the brain. Now let's look at another way to understand meditation, if we know that if we are living in a state of the familiar past, or we are living in a state of the predictable future. And the familiar past represents the known as well as the sweet spot of the generous present moment, represents the unknown, then in order us to truly begin to make significant changes, where are body isn't influencing are mind, where are environment isn't controlling are thoughts and emotions. Then it makes sense then that the first step we have to use in order to meditate is to sit are bodies down and close our eyes and disconnect from everything known in our outer environment. Less sensory information is coming into the brain, now all of a sudden, your inner world starts becoming more real than your outer world. If you sit your body down, and like training that animal that animal to your body "you stay, I'm going to feed you, you can check your emails, you can check your text, you can post anything on facebook. But right now, you're no longer the mind, I'm the mind," your bodies in a program, and where you place your attention is where you place your energy. And the moment you're sitting in your meditation, and you start putting your attention on the emotions, familiar emotions that are connected to the past.

The moment you start thinking about those memories and feeling those emotions and you become aware on returning you attention back to the present moment. You're turning your attention and your energy out of your past reality and you're calling it back to you, every time you do that it's a victory, and those victories add up. Now the stronger the emotion the emotion you feel for some problem or condition in your life. The more you pay attention to the past, now where you place your attention is where you place your energy. If you're sitting in your meditation and you're feeling a very strong emotion that's connected to some problem or some burden, we can say that you're giving your very lifeforce away. to that person or to that problem. And that's a valuable energy that you could be using to create a new future. So then as you sit in your meditation practice in, and your body is used to an 8:00 a.m. checking emails and frustrated and judgmental. Your bodies going to notice that you are off schedule and it's looking for those chemicals. If your aware that your body is doing that. And you settle your body back down into the present moment, you lower the volume to that emotion. You're going to take your attention you're going to take your attention of that person or condition in your life. And yes, it going to take a greater level of awareness a greater level of energy, to be able to break these energetic bonds, with everything in your past/present reality that you are connected to emotionally.

So, when a person finally begins to overcome those emotions, all of a sudden, they start calling energy back to them. And they and they begin to build their own electromagnetic field. And now they have the available energy to design a new destiny. So, think about meditation as a form to get beyond your body, to get beyond your environment, and what is your environment made of? People, objects, places, everything material in your 3-dimensional reality if you keep your attention on everything that's known, you're going to create more of the known. So, then you are disconnected from your body, and you get beyond all the elements known in your outer environment. And you keep working for the generous sweet spot of the present moment, what you're saying is " I want to begin to change the way I think, and I want to be able to create something new," So meditation then allows us then to move from living unconsciously as a victim, in other words allowing the outer world to control are thoughts and feelings to consciously become the creator of your life. So that your thoughts and feelings begin to produce outcomes, in your outer environment and so, then if you do this properly, we should see changes in your body and in your environment and in some future time. Now the purpose of meditation is to get beyond your analytical mind. Now what separates your conscious mind is your analytical mind. When your born your totally subconscious mind and we know this to be the case, because children's brain waves for the first six years of their life, are in a very slow state and it makes them very susceptible to information. Infact, they have no analytical facility, so all the information that there exposed to goes into their subconscious mind.

This is what the video says in written format Part 2: Then the thought in your mind literally becomes the experience, and the experience enriches the brain. Now let's look at another way to understand meditation, if we know that if we are living in a state of the familiar past, or we are living in a state of the predictable future. And the familiar past represents the known as well as the sweet spot of the generous present moment, represents the unknown, then in order us to truly begin to make significant changes, where are body isn't influencing are mind, where are environment isn't controlling are thoughts and emotions. Then it makes sense then that the first step we have to use in order to meditate is to sit are bodies down and close our eyes and disconnect from everything known in our outer environment. Less sensory information is coming into the brain, now all of a sudden, your inner world starts becoming more real than your outer world. If you sit your body down, and like training that animal that animal to your body "you stay, I'm going to feed you, you can check your emails, you can check your text, you can post anything on facebook. But right now, you're no longer the mind, I'm the mind," your bodies in a program, and where you place your attention is where you place your energy. And the moment you're sitting in your meditation, and you start putting your attention on the emotions, familiar emotions that are connected to the past.

The moment you start thinking about those memories and feeling those emotions and you become aware on returning you attention back to the present moment. You're turning your attention and your energy out of your past reality and you're calling it back to you, every time you do that it's a victory, and those victories add up. Now the stronger the emotion the emotion you feel for some problem or condition in your life. The more you pay attention to the past, now where you place your attention is where you place your energy. If you're sitting in your meditation and you're feeling a very strong emotion that's connected to some problem or some burden, we can say that you're giving your very lifeforce away. to that person or to that problem. And that's a valuable energy that you could be using to create a new future. So then as you sit in your meditation practice in, and your body is used to an 8:00 a.m. checking emails and frustrated and judgmental. Your bodies going to notice that you are off schedule and it's looking for those chemicals. If your aware that your body is doing that. And you settle your body back down into the present moment, you lower the volume to that emotion. You're going to take your attention you're going to take your attention of that person or condition in your life. And yes, it going to take a greater level of awareness a greater level of energy, to be able to break these energetic bonds, with everything in your past/present reality that you are connected to emotionally.

So, when a person finally begins to overcome those emotions, all of a sudden, they start calling energy back to them. And they and they begin to build their own electromagnetic field. And now they have the available energy to design a new destiny. So, think about meditation as a form to get beyond your body, to get beyond your environment, and what is your environment made of? People, objects, places, everything material in your 3-dimensional reality if you keep your attention on everything that's known, you're going to create more of the known. So, then you are disconnected from your body, and you get beyond all the elements known in your outer environment. And you keep working for the generous sweet spot of the present moment, what you're saying is " I want to begin to change the way I think, and I want to be able to create something new," So meditation then allows us then to move from living unconsciously as a victim, in other words allowing the outer world to control are thoughts and feelings to consciously become the creator of your life. So that your thoughts and feelings begin to produce outcomes, in your outer environment and so, then if you do this properly, we should see changes in your body and in your environment and in some future time. Now the purpose of meditation is to get beyond your analytical mind. Now what separates your conscious mind is your analytical mind. When your born your totally subconscious mind and we know this to be the case, because children's brain waves for the first six years of their life, are in a very slow state and it makes them very susceptible to information. Infact, they have no analytical facility, so all the information that there exposed to goes into their subconscious mind.

I'm so intrigued by these,and love reading them.

This is what the video says in written format Final: And when children listen to this information, without analyzing it, it begins to lay down the foundation of who they will become later on in their life subconsciously so 95% of who we are by the time we are 35 years old are subconscious mind. And it's entirely possible that children become programmed at a very early age, into some subconscious behaviors that there not even aware of because of thing they have seen or have bin exposed to with their parents or primary care givers. Now the analytical mind is always busy working, the analytical mind is important for us because we need are analytical mind to survive in are life. And because the brain is divided in half the analytical mind is always waying past and future, right against wrong, known against unknown, and because the division of the brain allows us to navigate with are analytical mind in are life's we need it. We need are analytical mind when we are learning new things, we need are analytical mind when are navigating in are life ethereally, we need it when we are making decisions and choices that are really important. But when you throw in the hormones of stress and the brain becomes aroused because of the emergency state the brain is in we become overly analytical, when people are analyzing their lives within some disturbing emotion that are derived from the hormones of stress and those emotions are familiar emotions from the past by thinking in the box of the past.

They drive their brain further into a more aroused state, and there moving further away from moving further into those subconscious states where they can begin to make a change. So, the whole purpose of meditation then is to get beyond the analytical mind and enter the operating system where those subconscious programs exist. So, then we can begin to take limited beliefs unconscious habits and behaviors and begin to reprogram them and become more self-serving, more effective. Now you can't change the subconscious mind with your conscious mind, you have to get beyond the analytical mind in order to do that. So, some people have a very thin vail between there conscious mind and their subconscious mind, and the thinner the vail between are conscious and subconscious mind the more you are suggestable to information. In other words, just like the child that information can enter the subconscious mind and begin to have an effect on us, so we want to be more suggestable during the mediative process because we want to except, believe and surrender to certain thoughts without analyzing it so we can begin to program are subconscious mind. So, the other have a very thick vail or thick barrier between there conscious and subconscious mind and their less suggestable to information and suggestibility. So, information does not pass through the analytical mind as easily, so that the more analytical you are the less you suggestable to information.

When you learn how to control your brain waves and move into a state of trance, there's a pause in your brain and your brain kind of moves into stasis, and in that state where you're not thinking and analyzing and you're in a state of trance your more suggestable to information. And you move your brain waves from the thinking conscious mind into a slower brain wave pattern in your subconscious mind, it also makes sense as you do increase your brain wave your all of a sudden increasing your analytical facilities because you're thinking and analyzing more. And your brain is less trance and your less suggestable to information, so in the meditative process as we begin to reprogram those subconscious states of mind and body. What we want to do is learn the skill, learn the formula, apply the tools, to practice getting beyond the analytical mind, so that way we can begin to make those changes that become more permanent. So, when you're living in a subconscious program, just like a program on your computer, the moment you press play or start, it runs automatically that's exactly what happens subconsciously. And many people have subconscious programs that are defining their lives even though their conscious mind wants something else, there subconscious mind may be sabotaging their outcome. So, then we have to begin to reprogram that subconscious mind and begin to write a new program.

please forgive the echo and the delay in video

Going to be changing the format of this page very soon will not be covering the same series at this moment maybe will pick up again when I have more free time.

It has bin some time and now I will be coming back to revise this thread with some new content at this time I shall be focusing on new material that has recently peeked my interest. The fallowing content is a new book I am currently reading on an ancient philosophical teaching the Greek/ Roman philosophers and even Conquerors practiced in the early 3rd century BCE the ancient teachings of Stoicism which was founded by Zeno of Cyprus in Athens Greece. (Brief description in the video below.)

Latest posts

Back