Bam Video Game Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently going to go back and replay (whoever wants to also play let me know)

New World
is a massively multiplayer game that allows players to carve their destiny within a living, hostile, cursed land. Venture alone or join other players to support a growing civilization. New World pits players against the haunted wilderness of Aeternum, a mysterious island discovered during the twilight of the Age of Exploration.

New World allows you to carve your own destiny with other players in a living, hostile, cursed land. Overcome the brutal legions of The Corrupted and draw battle lines with competing players in this land of danger and opportunity.

Features

• How you play, what you do, and whom you work with or against is up to you.
  • Live on your own amidst the supernatural terrors or join with others to build thriving civilizations.
  • In this evolving world that transforms with the changing of the seasons, weather, and time of day, the only limit is your own ambition.
currently going to create a new character even though I already have a max level character to relearn the game. If anyone is interested in joining and playing with me and my company, feel free to reach out to me either here or through pm. If you wish to friend me in Discord: Bam#8567 this is my discord id looking forward to playing with some of you if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back