beautiful catastrophe

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
realizing the magnitude of my existence has given me an attitude of persistence
when spitting my rhymes there's no holding back, like fighting the resistance
existence is the key to being what I am, it's simplicity hidden in the eyes of man
im deep like an ocean without a sea floor, you can't hate me, im the one you adore
if a painting is worth a thousand words then my words are like a movie
it moves you, moves me with a style that's wild and groovy
I flow with a deeper purpose, to inspire and expand your mental capacity
I don't promise a life of ease, instead I surrender to life's beautiful catastrophe

I just gotta repost this. my favorite.

infinite's my limit/fresia these limited dim wits/ they need to stop flowing like freshly cut slit wrists/ and start flowing properly like my dick's piss/ i piss on the sun and watch it hiss/ lights out get out while i'm in your bedroom ******* your misses/haha/ i'm enjoying this and i'm not even finished/ i'm so sick i give your girl HIV/ and she still wants to have sex with me/ i give you a camera so us three can watch it on TV/ hell we can even broadcast that honeysuckle on PPV/ por pavor Rahee-an please stop it/ your verses are heavier than an elephant when you drop it/ i'm Dumbo the elephant with a jet pack/ you just dumbo and o is what you lack/XD/ o is for oral the spoken word but if you're thinking sex yes you're lacking that/ i'm packing gats in my trench coat yet i'm so relaxed/ aim at your feet and watch your body collapse/ and then i laugh/ pull out my katana and cut you in half/ cuz i'm good in math/ one plus one plus one equals one (1+1+1=1) or three over three is one (3/3=1)/ on Xbox i was known as LastEnemy1 and slaughtered Spartans for fun/ double kill, triple kill, over kill, killing spree/ victoreee/ i'm done ta-dun ta-dun ta-dun ta-dun ta-dun ta-dunnnn for now

Latest posts

Back