Been sick and tired of my exes treating me like crap

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
I have been sick and tired of getting treated like crap.It hurt me bad when my exe boyfriends treated me like crap.They were either jerks,idiots,a-holes.One treated me like a child due to having a body of a 10 year old girl.Did not understand I went through treatments for a rare form of brain cancer that stopped my growth when I was 5 months old.I did break up with my last one in September,he was an a-hole to me.I told him out of my house on his birthday.He put me through so much and had enough.Luckily I have support from friends,parents and other family members for support.Said I deserve better and my good friend Samantha said she knows a good co worker of hers that will be good to me.She is going to talk to him on Monday and introduce me to him sometime

Found out this co worker of my good friend Samantha's is a little person and has interest in me.Samantha showed him a picture of me and said he went through that with ex girlfriends of his.l am going to meet him on the 31st at a new years eve party.

That sound good. I hope it all goes well for you both. :)

Update,met him last night and went great meeting him.Samantha saw him come in and he saw her first showing where l was.lntroduced him to me and we talked right away.Knew he was no jerk,a-hole,idiot,pervert,was a gentleman to me.Told me l looked beautiful right away and knew he was the one.Told him my story,diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer at 5 months old and the chemo treatments stopped my growth now at 3" 10' have the body of a 10 year old girl.Exchanged numbers and going on a date sometime

That's great, hope he continues to be nice to you. Be careful to get to know his real personality though so you don't get blindsided.

Date went great Wendsday night and like him already.Said his mom remembers a 5 month old girl getting treated for brain cancer,she was a nurse at the time.Said her name was Erica too.Told him that was probably me.We relate a lot,he loves beer and cannot stand spiders at all are two of them

I am glad it went so well! :)

Latest posts

Back