Been two years raising my two nephews

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
It has been 2 years since I have been raising my 2 nephews.They are 15 and 13 now.They are both glad I took them in,both have seen I care about them.Knew their dad whom was my older brother and I talked one day,told him I will take them in if he goes.Put it in writing too.It was 2 years their dad was killed by a drunk driver and it hit all 3 of us hard.Good thing is the lady whom did this was convicted and serving a 10 year sentence.Both knew they were going to live with me and say I make a good mom.Both help out around the house.Plus I let them be themselves in a good way.In September,my oldest came came out as a crossdresser liking to dress as female and I support him 100%.Does dress as his female persona, Adrianne at times now.My youngest,he is the fully masculine one also supportive knowing he has an older part time sister as well.Plus they know about me,know I have the body of a 10 year old girl from chemo treatments for a rare form of brain cancer I went through at 5 months old that stopped me from growing.They see me like any normal aunt and seen I never let this hold me back.

That's a great thing you're doing. You might not feel it's that much of a thing, but not everyone would take in their brother's kids like that. Awesome!

Plus my oldest knows I love him still no matter what and his femme side Adrianne is accepted in my life.I still remember one day that we were out,they were asked if I was their sister and both said no.Said I am their aunt.

Latest posts

Back