Behind the cloud

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huntmik 34

Reaction score
there r two ways to look at life ether u r in it or out of it if u r behind the cloud of despair u are not in it and u will wounder behind that cloud as long as u want to.
You c depression it some thing u want to be in u can take all the drugs that will seem to make u happy but as soon as the drug stop working u r back to where u were before u took them.
U and U lone control u r life and if u let outside sours control u r life then u will stay in that place u want to be.
U C there is a life that u can control and if U have control of that life then U will be in it.
Your mind is very strong and it controls your life so it true think it u do it.
It start when u wake up if u think u will be sad u will be sad it u think u r going to be happy U will be happy.
I know what U R thinking I have tried it and I wake up I M in the same place behind that cloud.
Ok U need to start before U go to bed telling u r self what U R going to dream about tell U R self the happiness U want.
Sure the serink going to tell U that U need him and that U need his drugs.
Will it up to U but think about it its U R life and if U want it all U have to do it.

That's so right; it's what you make it.
We're all more powerful than we think. Even the ones that try to convince themselves they're not.

Latest posts

Back