Being a broke, unattractive, straight, male means being forced to come to terms with the fact that you will never be a commodity to anyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the risk is low enough for paid sex ... just basic knowledge needed

It's not worth it to me.
I really would rather try to improve myself than that.

Also there's the humiliation factor to consider.
Not everyone agrees with me there, but I would find it humiliating in the extreme.
I couldn't live with myself after that.

yeah it's about life personal philosophy of course ... for me only cancer and prison are worse than the lack of sex

Why would you want to be a commodity to someone in the first place?
You're a person, a cognitive and sentient being with your own thoughts and feelings, not a can of soup sitting on a shelf in the supermarket. That's dehumanizing. It's bad enough I've gotta go to work because the government says I've gotta go to work, that's dehumanizing enough as it is. I don't need more of that, I need less of that. lol. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job, and I taught myself to be good at it, but I taught myself to be good at it so that I can enjoy it. I actively tried to make it to where I could auto-pilot a bullet list of objectives at work according to time management. So even though I'm at work physically and doing my job physically, I'm really not thinking about actually being at work most of the time. It's gotta be that way though, it takes the work and stress out of it.

Last edited:
yeah it's about life personal philosophy of course ... for me only cancer and prison are worse than the lack of sex

I can think of a few other diseases I would add to that list, that are as bad as cancer or prison.
I know you're your own person, but seriously, I would strongly caution against it. That is all I can say on it.

it is a fundamental need like food and shelter ... it's an honor to provide and benefit

Why would you want to be a commodity to someone in the first place?
You're a person, a cognitive and sentient being with your own thoughts and feelings, not a can of soup sitting on a shelf in the supermarket. That's dehumanizing. It's bad enough I've gotta go to work because the government says I've gotta go to work, that's dehumanizing enough as it is. I don't need more of that, I need less of that. lol. Don't me me wrong, I enjoy my job, and I taught myself to be good at it, but I taught myself to be good at it so that I can enjoy it. I actively tried to make it to where I could auto-pilot a bullet list of objectives at work according to time management. So even though I'm at work physically and doing my job physically, I'm really not thinking about actually being at work most of the time. It's gotta be that way though, it takes the work and stress out of it.

I gave you the "Like" icon, only because there is no emoji available - at least to my knowledge - of a smiley face banging its fist on the desk in agreement. Bravo! 💪😠

I gave you the "Like" icon, only because there is no emoji available - at least to my knowledge - of a smiley face banging its fist on the desk in agreement. Bravo! 💪😠

The dating pool just made more sense 15 - 20 years ago than it does these days. Every now and then, when my married friends get frustrated with their spouses they ask me "what's it like being single?" And I'm just like: :oops:🙅‍♂️ "Don't do it! It makes absolutely no sense anymore! Stay where you're at."

Latest posts

Back