being aggressively assertive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my guess is no
everything lines up with narcissism
(my ex is a narcissist, an ex boss is a narcissist, my mom is a narcissist)
1) chronic and intense feelings of humiliation (and or shame)
2) will say or do or provoque anything to get rid of the feelings of humiliation
3) inability to accept input
4) inability to question one's actions... cause if the person is wrong, then they feel shame and humiliation and that is what they are trying to avoid (so they are always right and the other is always wrong, they are always on top and the other on the bottom... always the victim)
5) inability to emotionally connect with others cause they can't be open and vulnerable in case the other causes them humiliation and shame

maybe I'm right; maybe I' m wrong
this is above my pay grade
Lol. Some lady trying to
So now your paranoia has you claiming that that you are persecuted here because of the way you look. Even with this wonderful mind reading ability of yours, you are unable to see the flaw in that?

How come you feel that I am not allowed to disagree with you? How come you allow others to disagree but I can't? Maybe you just get your kicks out of making such claims.

Okay this whole thing has gotten too silly and I shouldn't have touch it except for your period of excessive name calling. Maybe I just wasn't aware of the degree of emotional disorder involved. I do hope that someday you won't feel compelled to see everything as a plot against you and that this m
I see. Totally avoid the question and attack. Quite a method you have there.
you’re attacking. I’m not really bothered if you dislike me. I’m amused how I can post questions and get ragged on but it’s fine when others do it.

you’re attacking. I’m not really bothered if you dislike me.

My asking why you avoided the question is attacking you, while you respond with wild accusations and still avoid the question?

You have an agenda to destroy me. Just live your life. I am since I’m earning money today are you? You spending this mental energy focusing on me but I guess that’s to reckon with your God.

And again you evade the question.

Earn money, sure I work two jobs. Focusing on you. Just trying to understand. Of course you constant evasion and reliance on attacking as a form of evasion and apparent ego fluffing dos make it more difficult. So I answered your questions, why don't you try rather than attacking?

Latest posts

Back