being aggressively assertive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Christ ever been on a cracker? I know he's been on lots of toast, but I'm not sure about a cracker.....

Also, stop trying to pad your score. You just hate that I'm more Hitler like than you. View attachment 3171

I thought about being Christ on Toast for Halloween once. I'd dress up as Jesus, and then wear some kind of a backpack attached to a big pillow that I'd somehow have to make look like a big piece of toast. But, that's a lot of work.

As far as the score goes....I have to do what I have to do, to take the lead!

Since you're talking about who gets an ice cream, I'd like to take this opportunity to complain about the time I didn't get to go on the inflatable castle as a small child.

images.png

Since you're talking about who gets an ice cream, I'd like to take this opportunity to complain about the time I didn't get to go on the inflatable castle as a small child.

View attachment 3176
It's never too late to accomplish your dreams. You go and push those **** kids out of the way and yell at them and take your turn.

Humilating others is a no-no, and it's not a good look on you to ever justify it. Your take above is invalidated in this capacity then.
read your own posts....
so yeah, i'll do it again. no worker can arbitrarily deny service to anybody unless told to do so by his or her/their managers or higher-ups. and if some worker wishes to humiliate me for no reason, so be it, they get it back. maybe they should do their actual jobs or learn some professionalism. as for consequences, well yeah, iu can't get locked up for shouting at somebody, especially when they're at fault in the situation. I don't apologise for this, since i'm a person and a paying customer and won't be made to look foolish by a random stranger whom I've done nothing to untoward to prior.
you say you felt humiliated
and you also say that it has happened more than once
it is impossible to determine if she did it on purpose or not because you are not in her head
and all the other times, it is impossible to know if it was done on purpose
we do know that you have felt humiliation on a number of occasions
NO ONE SHOULD FEEL THAT
do yourself a favor and go get a psychologist and analyze the honeysuckle out of your humiliation so that you stop feeling it (or start feeling it less)
or don't consult and continue to feel humiliated
feeling humiliated is no way to live

I'm done here

His stories are probably all fictional since he seems to be a troll.
But yeah, don't waste your time. You'll only get call a church goer, Hitler and/or you'll be out to get him like the rest of us.
my guess is no
everything lines up with narcissism
(my ex is a narcissist, an ex boss is a narcissist, my mom is a narcissist)
1) chronic and intense feelings of humiliation (and or shame)
2) will say or do or provoque anything to get rid of the feelings of humiliation
3) inability to accept input
4) inability to question one's actions... cause if the person is wrong, then they feel shame and humiliation and that is what they are trying to avoid (so they are always right and the other is always wrong, they are always on top and the other on the bottom... always the victim)
5) inability to emotionally connect with others cause they can't be open and vulnerable in case the other causes them humiliation and shame

maybe I'm right; maybe I' m wrong
this is above my pay grade

if somebody who looked like this https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Male-Model.jpg made this same complaint, would you be warmer to it? I believe so.

So now your paranoia has you claiming that that you are persecuted here because of the way you look. Even with this wonderful mind reading ability of yours, you are unable to see the flaw in that?

How come you feel that I am not allowed to disagree with you? How come you allow others to disagree but I can't? Maybe you just get your kicks out of making such claims.

Okay this whole thing has gotten too silly and I shouldn't have touch it except for your period of excessive name calling. Maybe I just wasn't aware of the degree of emotional disorder involved. I do hope that someday you won't feel compelled to see everything as a plot against you and that this mind reading ability that confirms these plots, subsides.

maybe he is just provoquing to get a reaction by any means
the means is not important and can change from person to person
it's the reaction he's after

I don't think logic is important

maybe he is just provoquing to get a reaction by any means
That would be a troll. I would guess the narcissism that you mention would be closer. Yes they aren't mutually exclusive. It just seems that the narcissism or whatever the diagnosis would be, is leading to the troll like behavior.

So now your paranoia has you claiming that that you are persecuted here because of the way you look. Even with this wonderful mind reading ability of yours, you are unable to see the flaw in that?

How come you feel that I am not allowed to disagree with you? How come you allow others to disagree but I can't? Maybe you just get your kicks out of making such claims.

Okay this whole thing has gotten too silly and I shouldn't have touch it except for your period of excessive name calling. Maybe I just wasn't aware of the degree of emotional disorder involved. I do hope that someday you won't feel compelled to see everything as a plot against you and that this mind reading ability that confirms these plots, subsides.
Youā€™re the one with morals that you rule all social engagements lol. Maybe look at that

I see. Totally avoid the question and attack. Quite a method you have there.

Latest posts

Back