Being "different" to the rest

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol passive agressive dick? What are you on about? I'm a full on certifiable and unapologetic dick and you sir, are so engrossed in your own echochamber of thought you don't even see past your own bubble.
I disagree and have been argued against by members of this site,sometimes vehemently so, for years. Members I consider great friends. Their views have forced me to explore ideas I was integrally opposed to and has allowed me to better understand others, but more importantly, myself.
If, for all your so called intelligence, you can still have the unmitigated idiocy to include words like"my side" and view the entire exercise of this website as a war,well, you may be autistic, but that only makes you an autistic FOOL.
And if you were that smart, you might have wondered that the author of said last sentence being interpreted in a condescending way is not a native english user and hesitated to reword it or not but felt the point was more important than the interpretation, might have given you some pause. But you're not here for debate or exploration,are you? You're here for "your side". Self-validation. Have fun on your side, I'll join the non-combattants and stiffle a laugh when a bullet whizzes by.

This whole debate might have been interesting but it's devolved into callousness and petty name-calling, of which I am now a part of as well. What a selfish, self-centered waste of time. Look at how stupid you've helped me to be.
Eh.. Callie gets me worked up. Sorry guy, most of that stuff was meant towards her, not you. Plus I typed out that reply on my phone while I was half asleep (and I kept dropping my phone on my face, which got me more agitated, lol..). Apologies for any misunderstandings. I'm certainly not looking to make any additional enemies on this site.

I'm only correcting you and then I'm dropping the matter because this thread has, at this point been seriously hijacked and it's not fair to the OP.
True, I'll try to keep this reply short then.
Actually you didn't. You took out everything except "It's not just autism, it's everything" There was more to the paragraph than that. thanks.
Also true, was thinking about the paragraph after that.

Nope, just lazy. There's a difference. Most people will not go to the efforts of thoroughly researching.
Is willfully stupid (ignorant) all that much better?

This one I have to call you out on considering you made a thread pretty much devoted to calling most NT people stupid....as quoted below.
Again, you're calling me out while quoting text to which I specifically called myself out for the thing you're calling me out on.. >,<

You can only think to word it that way? You couldn't say something along the lines of "hey, I could be wrong, but I see some traits in you that could be caused by several disorders. It might not hurt to get evaluated to see if you can get some assistance learning to cope with things better" I also see traits that could be many things, but I never throw out any specific thing because of how many things it could be. Hell, people hear the word "cyst" and automatically go toward cancer and thinking they have it. It's no different with words like autism
Well, now we're getting somewhere at least. You could have made your initial reply with this context, instead of basically saying not to inform people of their potential disorders.

Depends on where I am. If I'm near my ex, I would call his girlfriend who is a paramedic. If I'm near a hospital, I would drive them myself. If I'm in the middle of nowhere, I would call 911 and/or drive them to a hospital. And yes, if someone wanted me to drive them to get evaluated, I would do that as well.
Maybe stroke symptoms was a bad example, since those are more urgent. maybe replace 'stroke' with symptoms of dementia. or what-have-you. But point is likely moot either way. I get the strong sense that you actually agree with a lot of what I say, but lack the inherent ability to correctly interpret my words/intentions. That would be the curse part of being autistic. I suppose in hindsight, I should have mentioned, it's not all sunshine and roses.

Seriously? So you're God now? Or perhaps judge and jury? Check your ego, dude, it's way overinflated.
So you're telling me that if you were faced with the unavoidable choice of killing off 3 billion ignorant people or 1/2 billion geniuses/wise people, you would choose the latter? Keep in mind, the ignorant people include child rapists/abusers, woman beaters, any individual that would or has joined the KKK, extreme (toxic) feminists, and the type of guys that send women dick picks .etc.

Obviously I'm not god, I said I'd be fine if ignorant people died off; if I was god, they'd be gone already, lol..

For the sake of not derailing the thread (any more) though, if you feel the urge to respond to anything, feel free to do so on my autism thread. If people don't reply to threads, they die eventually anyways. This thread would likely be on the 20'th page of this forum section if I hadn't said anything. So in a sense we're keeping this thread alive, since the most likely thing people will read when they initially open a thread is the OP.

I feel that people seem to forget what forums are for, conversation. And when you blast anyone that goes one bit off the original topic, that effectively kills the primary thing that forums were made for.. I mean, it'd be a bit different if we started talking about donuts and making derpy comments, but there is an actual conversation happening, so there should be some value seen in that. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Eh.. Callie gets me worked up. Sorry guy, most of that stuff was meant towards her, not you. Plus I typed out that reply on my phone while I was half asleep (and I kept dropping my phone on my face, which got me more agitated, lol..). Apologies for any misunderstandings. I'm certainly not looking to make any additional enemies on this site.
She shouldn't.
You might not agree with her opinions all the time, or find her abrasive at times, but the truth is she's much more intelligent than you and me are.
Besides, attacking members is pointless, it doesn't help anyone. You're not my ennemy, I have none on the internet, this isn't a fight, this is a place to share. There's enough agravation in life not to get worked up by black words on a white screen ;-)
You're different from me; I learn more from you by you disagreeing with me than the opposite. That's a strenght that too many people fail to appreciate.

That's what being different means, and it's a good thing for that. (thread back on track, guys)

but the truth is she's much more intelligent than you and me are.
Speak for yourself, guy. You can hardly gauge my intelligence based on my recent dialog on this forum. Especially since most of it has been in back and forth banter with Callie. I'm not necessarily stating that I'm smarter than her (as I don't know her that well, and the dialog we've had on here has been pretty minimal compared to the broad spectrum of available topics), but to assume she's smarter than me is a bit out of place.

When my words can be properly interpreted, I'd say I'm a good bit wiser than most people, but intelligence is harder to gauge; especially as the current methods for doing so are somewhat flawed imho (IQ tests and the like).

Some of what I've said just now may seem contradictory to my autism thread post, but I just use 'intelligence' as a general term, as it is most commonly used as a blanket term to denote people's overall cognitive capabilities. Like in the way many people use the term 'gender' when what they mean is 'sex'. It's gotten to the point that many don't know the difference.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back