Being quiet a problem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm quiet, and try not to rave on about stuff. Since I have been doing some customer service lately, I noticed how some customers just go on and on blah blah blah, And while there doing it, I start to become frustrated but I don't show it. I just wish they would tell me what they want, pay their money and go lol.
So I do prefer quiet people, who think about what their going to say, before saying it.

mink said:
It sucks doesn't it? But I'm used to it, I guess some of us are after knowing how 'boring' we are and just accept it. Being quiet doesn't mean you're boring, they just don't get it.

Wave shock, at least you got defended! I was backstabbed/badmouthed by that same friend and another one, and both are still talking to me till today.

It's weird isn't it? Your best friend was there to defend you but you guys haven't spoken since. I was left by these 2 used-to-be good friends but they came back talking to me now and then, still just friends. Oh well.

Yeah, perhaps I could try sparking a discusion with him. He is on my myspace. It would just seem so weird because we're so different than who we once were. (well, i'm still the quiet guy). It wouldn't be the same. He's moved on to better things, and his life seems to be going fine as far as I know.

Wave Shock said:
Yeah, perhaps I could try sparking a discusion with him. He is on my myspace. It would just seem so weird because we're so different than who we once were. (well, i'm still the quiet guy). It wouldn't be the same. He's moved on to better things, and his life seems to be going fine as far as I know.

Yeah it's always weird striking up a conversation with someone you haven't talked to in many many years. It probably wouldn't be the same anymore, but if you do start talking to him again, I don't know maybe he'd be happy to hear from you, maybe it makes no difference, but you've got nothing to lose right? But I'm sure he remembers those days as well as you do. You never know what could happen. :)

I don't know what it is but it seems like nothing works for me. When i'm quiet people think i'm boring or disinterested. When i'm talkative people think i'm desperate. What am i supposed to be like? Is there some secret to conversations that i don't know about? Why can't people just talk and relate. We all have things in common and i'm sure even the people who act like they have a million friends are always in need of more. I always meet girls(lesbians) who either already have a ton of friends and want the same type of friends who can contribute to the amount of friends they already have or i meet the ones that don't have any friends and when i reach out to them they push me away. Man this whole system is failing me. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back