being rude to sales staff when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol born and raised atheist here. i have no idea what church you're talking about. i have higher standards and ethics than any religiously ill around me. i don't say it, blacks around me say it. i only observe from a distance.
Your values ar clearly spiritualist and you gain some pleasure from taking this reasoned line when you yourself are far from it.

I do genuinely wonder whether some folks seek things to be offended by, as if their life revolves upon small victories of self righteousness. Nobody likes bad manners, but people like a self righteous jerk, even less. Just be grateful he didn't have his cock in your cup!
I dunno where you live then. Or what jobs you’ve done.

This reminds me of when I used to work in a bake shop way back when...

My friend and I would regularly pretend to have lightsaber fights with the baguettes 🥖🥖

Other times, I would hackey-sack frozen round or oval loaves of bread in the freezer 👟🫓

Or sometimes I would just punt the whole, unsliced loaves like a football 👟🍞

Then I would bake them, and put them out on the shelves.

Even the fancy breads were not spared from my tomfoolery.

I hope no one like me ever bakes my bread...

Last edited:
I do genuinely wonder whether some folks seek things to be offended by, as if their life revolves upon small victories of self righteousness. Nobody likes bad manners, but people like a self righteous jerk, even less. Just be grateful he didn't have his cock in your cup!
You have very low standards 😬

I can't think of the name of it, but there's this psychological thing people experience at work in which they get a false sense of privacy between other co-workers, even if they are obviously not in a private setting. So cashiers or nurses, for example, will talk to each other about personal issues or tell inappropriate jokes in vey public settings.

my values are from one an education system that every country should've adapted and some good home-parenting. nothing spiritual in me. i raised myself good.
Lies. You’re offended this is trite. Why must I be serious all the time? The issue here is your inner offence and odd expectations of human behaviour.

I don't really listen to NOFX anymore, but in this case, they give some sage advice:

"You gotta go to work high, if you're getting paid low
You gotta put your nose, to the grindstone stoned
That elbow grease, will get you f*cked
You don't wanna be a schlemiel or a schmuck"

Last edited:
I agree with your point, O.P. It's common decency not to belch, cough or sneeze openly around food, drink etc. This applies to anyone. Not just those working in customer service. I also get incredibly angry when I go into supermarkets and see children standing in the trolleys.

Now you see what we mean. It doesn't matter what you say or do...even if you agree with OP on some issues or points, you're still going to be called a hardcore churchgoer and/or Hitler soon enough anyway.

You might as well just try to increase your score View attachment 3788
becauyse it's wht you are.
sociopathic, highly religious, bully-minded, stubborn, and hates anyone or anything that breaches his world view.
and who getd irate when strangers question or judge him, since he claims to be confident and secure but then doesn't get nobody owes him positive attention.

becauyse it's wht you are.
sociopathic, highly religious, bully-minded, stubborn, and hates anyone or anything that breaches his world view.
and who getd irate when strangers question or judge him, since he claims to be confident and secure but then doesn't get nobody owes him positive attention.

Sir, I'm afraid I must ask that if you address me, you do so by my full name and title - TheSkaFish, Local Badman.

I intend to make Regional Badman by year's end, National Badman in another five, and International Badman, or Supremely Bad Hombre if you prefer, another five after that. And as I have already risen through the ranks of Crudeling and Ne'er-Do-Well in record time, I must insist that a certain level of decorum be maintained.

Otherwise, next we'll be wearing gloves on our feet or socks on our hands! What will this world come to!

Last edited:
Ah yes, my true title. I must have forgot it whilst smashing some pumpkins and getting clunked in the head by flying pumpkin bits, suffering temporary amnesia.

Thanks for the reminder!

🥴🎃🔨
mr. mid-westerner who tries to make himself out like a reasonable, civil, and decent and person but is a cold bully.
he likes to single out people to diminish for his kicks.
and spread his hypocrisies about.
and then get irate when he's challenged.

since he doesn't people can and will challenge him.

mr. mid-westerner who tries to make himself out like a reasonable, civil, and decent and person but is a cold bully.
he likes to single out people to diminish for his kicks.
and spread his hypocrisies about.
and then get irate when he's challenged.

since he doesn't people can and will challenge him.

I do declare that you sir, are not a gentleman!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back