being rude to sales staff when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these posts created by the forum itself to keep us entertained? I haven't decided if the OP is 1. A flamebot 2. Just a bot 3. genuinely emotionally disturbed (which would be a bad thing) 4. Is just having fun posting gibberish. I have to applaud the person, because I really can't tell.
I really don't know either. If I had to guess, I'd say one of the latter two options. And if it's the third, then yes I agree - a bad thing. And maybe a bad thing to provoke him/her by some of the posts I (and others) have tossed back. But on the other hand, he/she seems to get some kind of twisted enjoyment from coming back again and again, acting like a troll. And there's much enjoyment to be had on my part, poking sticks at trolls, bwahahahaha. :ROFLMAO: :D

Are these posts created by the forum itself to keep us entertained? I haven't decided if the OP is 1. A flamebot 2. Just a bot 3. genuinely emotionally disturbed (which would be a bad thing) 4. Is just having fun posting gibberish. I have to applaud the person, because I really can't tell.
Or assuming to be wise and smart but then being highly partial abs then assuming that’s what wisdom is because your pastor told you so

I really don't know either. If I had to guess, I'd say one of the latter two options. And if it's the third, then yes I agree - a bad thing. And maybe a bad thing to provoke him/her by some of the posts I (and others) have tossed back. But on the other hand, he/she seems to get some kind of twisted enjoyment from coming back again and again, acting like a troll. And there's much enjoyment to be had on my part, poking sticks at trolls, bwahahahaha. :ROFLMAO: :D
You just wish to keep me down.

Could you PLEASE learn to spell AND. A-N-D, not A-B-S. I mean seriously, it's not that hard.
Says the ringleader. I suggest you shouldn’t assume your opinions and perspectives matter more than others. Typical Pentecostal mentality. Tell me why I must act Uber mature when you don’t? And why you stole grand vitriol at things I post? Do you dislike me? If so I don’t care.

Says the ringleader. I suggest you shouldn’t assume your opinions and perspectives matter more than others. Typical Pentecostal mentality. Tell me why I must act Uber mature when you don’t? And why you stole grand vitriol at things I post? Do you dislike me? If so I don’t care.
Thanks I was raised and baptized Catholic, so give up your assfuckery AND discrimination against Pentecostals.
Tell me why you can't seem to spell a simple word correctly? Does it go against your God? Did the devil make you do it?

If you don't care, why ask? Lol

Thanks I was raised and baptized Catholic, so give up your assfuckery AND discrimination against Pentecostals.
Tell me why you can't seem to spell a simple word correctly? Does it go against your God? Did the devil make you do it?

If you don't care, why ask? Lol
Since your continued vitriol is comical. Me being here is bothersome to you. ThAts very Christian of you. It’s also very Christian to bully people and gaslight them too. I’m prejudiced against people who like to bully and harass. And yes lots of Pentecostal people are bullies. It’s part of their tenets. Maybe don’t let your Russian girl post trite stuff and l then bully me when I do the same looool

but it's clear this poison has spread from about four or five people to the masses. all because they don't really like me.looool. ok. am i supposed to care? I don't.
Maybe this is why they assume they're so benevolent and kind, but are dismissive to given posts on a whim. Like that Firebread person, or whatever he calls himself.

and i hold no reason to be civil to people who openly dismiss my issues, points, and concerns, but then enjoy being the "good people". And that Firebread person won't ever apologise, will he? the "good soul" who posts so much about charity in his other posts, but then likes to be a * to those he deems "lower". though based on his posts, I have many things above him in life, so whatever. we'll see who is "lower".

So you're prejudiced against yourself?

Also, the Russian girl has a **** name.
ah, yes, you've admitted your petty favouritism. I don't know her, so I hold no reason to cite her name. Oh, and so much selective humanity. I suggest find a hobby, other than harassing online people.

You clearly do care or you wouldn't say you don't in almost every post. And I'm pretty **** sure if "the masses" all think the same thing, it's not "the masses" who are wrong.
many people can believe a fallacy. it's called the bandwagon fallacy.
also, i don't care. i find it amusing. why should I care? can you answer that? it's amusing how two human beings can do the same or similar, and it's wrong according to you looool. continually stating a fact doesn't mean anything. your unearned vitriiol just is comical to behold.

Latest posts

Back