being rude to sales staff when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
I don't see what the issue is. they have a job to do, and if they are playing the fool, they should be put in their place or at least corrected.
like i was in a coffee chain in my country (Costa) and after I ordered, the server let out a large burp. i just shouted and swore and left, and they were saying that i was being rude and i shouldn't just leave them in the lurch. i'm a human being and i have rights and space like anybody else.

well, no. one has a job, so do it. don't belch, sneeze, or cough around drink or anything consumable. that's food safety 101. if one has to do these things, then walk away from the food and then wash one's hands. anybody who says this is authoritarian is projecting their lax personality or what their sociopathic pastors/gurus/families told them.
secondly, people shouldn't be consuming contaminated items. i don't see how that's controversial either. if so, then heaven help the world.

i'll get some usual suspects with their ubermensch/untermensch morals/social viewings (like i'm amused you think i need to care about how you view humanity and relate to other people...) but my points stand. i nor anybody else should consume contaminated items.

Last edited:
I think you have the right to request a new cup of coffee when you explained your concern to the server or other staff. But shouting is just not a good way to communicate to others. And when you are shouting and angry, you do harm to yourself psychologically, at least it's not a good emotion to have.

They were blatantly rude to burp so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Had you already paid? I left some fish and chips once (after paying already) because the staff were chatting homophobic bs and I lost the will to live (I was already feeling terrible when I forced myself to go in and order the food). I wouldn't have wanted the fish & chips after, I wouldn't have enjoyed them.

Server let out a large burp: I can see your point. Belching, farting, coughing, sneezing, etc around food in a public store serving customers is a no-no.
You shouted and swore at them because of it, then left: Also a no-no in my books. Sure, point out the issue nicely: "Excuse me. You just belched all over my double-double. Mind making me a new one? Thanks!" and a smile goes a long way.

Allowing them to have burped in the first place, you're already far too generous, old boy.

But you have my sympathies. I simply abhor when inherently inferiors pollute my ears with their base, uncivilized utterings, and my eyes with their lewd and crude, low-class appearance.
How dare they, those complete degenerates! Those filthy vulgarians!

For these reasons, I have my robot manservants fetch me my coffee.

Then I flog them anyway, just because.

Last edited:
You shouted and swore at them because of it, then left: Also a no-no in my books. Sure, point out the issue nicely: "Excuse me. You just belched all over my double-double. Mind making me a new one? Thanks!" and a smile crashing a car into the storefront, smashing and knocking over the products, displays, and equipment, and burning the place down goes a long way.

Fixed it for ya.

Last edited:
Allowing them to have burped in the first place, you're already far too generous, old boy.

But you have my sympathies. I simply abhor when inherently inferiors pollute my ears with their base, uncivilized utterings, and my eyes with their lewd and crude, low-class appearance.
How dare they, those complete degenerates! Those filthy vulgarians!

For these reasons, I have my robot manservants fetch me my coffee.

Then I flog them anyway, just because.
yes.

you can do/say what you wish, but others cannot respond. cos your pastor told you. ok. i'm glad i didn't go to a congregation led by a sociopath....

yes.

you can do/say what you wish, but others cannot respond. cos your pastor told you. ok. i'm glad i didn't go to a congregation led by a sociopath....

Wait a minute, wait a minute...

For the million-dollar question, what is Ska's true identity?

A.) a hardcore churchgoer ⛪ 😠

B.) Hitler Hitler-Smiley.gif

C.) a woman 👩

D.) a Canadian 🇨🇦

E.) all of the above!!!!

I don't see what the issue is. they have a job to do, and if they are playing the fool, they should be put in their place or at least corrected.
like i was in a coffee chain in my country (Costa) and after I ordered, the server let out a large burp. i just shouted and swore and left, and they were saying that i was being rude and i shouldn't just leave them in the lurch. i'm a human being and i have rights and space like anybody else.

well, no. one has a job, so do it. don't belch, sneeze, or cough around drink or anything consumable. that's food safety 101. if one has to do these things, then walk away from the food and then wash one's hands. anybody who says this is authoritarian is projecting their lax personality or what their sociopathic pastors/gurus/families told them.
secondly, people shouldn't be consuming contaminated items. i don't see how that's controversial either. if so, then heaven help the world.

i'll get some usual suspects with their ubermensch/untermensch morals/social viewings (like i'm amused you think i need to care about how you view humanity and relate to other people...) but my points stand. i nor anybody else should consume contaminated items.

I agree. That's why i never ever eat or drink anywhere outside of my kitchen. Everyone else around me consumes garbage from street food joints. Explains their mental state and chronic obesity. Nobody cooks or makes beverages at home. Garbage food and beverages delivery every 30 minutes here.

I agree. That's why i never ever eat or drink anywhere outside of my kitchen. Everyone else around me consumes garbage from street food joints. Explains their mental state and chronic obesity. Nobody cooks or makes beverages at home. Garbage food and beverages delivery every 30 minutes here.
i seldom eat fast food. but i won't eat it with somebody's germs attached.

i seldom eat fast food. but i won't eat it with somebody's germs attached.

I spent many years going to the back end of diners, restaurants, kitchens that make and pack food for airlines and other entities that distribute food. I know what goes on in the back. I never touch anything anywhere. I don't care who makes it, how they make it, where they make it. It's garbage and i won't touch it. You always get germs. They are unavoidable. Not all are pathogenic but still disgusting. I don't touch anything anywhere. I have my own way of doing things and i never impose my way on anyone. Of course those who hate me are long gone out of my life. I don't have to tell them anymore their food is same as their hygiene. lol

Server let out a large burp: I can see your point. Belching, farting, coughing, sneezing, etc around food in a public store serving customers is a no-no.
You shouted and swore at them because of it, then left: Also a no-no in my books. Sure, point out the issue nicely: "Excuse me. You just belched all over my double-double. Mind making me a new one? Thanks!" and a smile goes a long way.

they'd make him a new one, with their "special" ingredient. it's best to walk away and never return. buy locally or on amazon whatever he/she prefers and make his/her own at home. problem solved.

wt.. how did u get hitler lol

See Callie's post - anyone who disagrees with the OP must have gotten their values from a hardcore church, and/or is Hitler, or is "uncouth", or a Canadian, and so on, and so on...

Don't ask me how I'm all those contradictory things at once, because I don't know myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back