being rude to sales staff when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I was raised and baptized Catholic, so give up your assfuckery AND discrimination against Pentecostals.
Tell me why you can't seem to spell a simple word correctly? Does it go against your God? Did the devil make you do it?

If you don't care, why ask? Lol
and you have a Pentecostal mindset. they tend to be dark people. who like to bully others for no reason, other than their own kicks lol. I used to be Christian, but it was people like you who turned me away loool. I'm entitled to make mistakes in spelling. I'm not perfect. Just as you're "entitled" to be vitriolic, partial, and assume it deeply bothers me. I bet you'll come and harass me in the threads i made in the Up for Debate section. When they're the same tone as everybody else's. loool. i feel for you - with this need to keep me down. I guess you need to pray more. I guess also you'll have to answer to the Lord for your bullying.

Or assuming to be wise and smart but then being highly partial abs then assuming that’s what wisdom is because your pastor told you so
No, my pastor told me that he really loves me. He loves me so much that he... oh, wait, he told me never to talk about that part...

No, my pastor told me that he really loves me. He loves me so much that he... oh, wait, he told me never to talk about that part...
You spiritualists and your social superiority complex lol. What happens if others don’t accept your “superiority”?

So let's talk about this fire bread...
Do you mean toast?
Because there's a thread for that. 🤤

So let's talk about this fire bread...
Do you mean toast?

Maybe the member that is a baker?

or

graphic-missing.jpg

Just typical ABS plastic jars, I would guess.

That could be too.

Looks like someone already did.

Looks like the Biebs got into a romance with a vacuum cleaner . . . :ROFLMAO:

So THAT'S where my vacuum cleaner went...I'd been wondering why I kept hearing it go off randomly at like 2 in the morning.

Oh well, time to intentionally get some more laundry dirty, cause clearly idle hands are the devil's playground...

So THAT'S where my vacuum cleaner went...I'd been wondering why I kept hearing it go off randomly at like 2 in the morning.

Oh well, time to intentionally get some more laundry dirty, cause clearly idle hands are the devil's playground...
Told ya you should have had the Biebs out shovelling snow! Work him harder and he won't have the energy for illicit romances with trashy vacuum cleaners and the like. . . next it'll be kinky talk with Alexa in the wee hours of the morning. God knows what those two could get up to! :cautious::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back